Home

Gandolfini news article

Posted By: ChrisY2J

Gandolfini news article - 08/15/05 01:26 PM

"More Sopranos? Top Star Says Maybe"

Will there be another season of "The Sopranos" after the next one?

The show's creator and producer, David Chase, has said in the past that he wanted to stop after the upcoming sixth season.

But now, the Emmy-winning star of the show, James Gandolfini, says it's possible there will be more.

"You never know with David," he told me last night at the American Museum of the Moving Image dinner for John Travolta. "We don't start [filming the next season] until May because Edie [Falco, who plays Carmela] is doing a movie. I am, too, I guess, with John [Travolta]. It starts in March. But nothing is definite about ending."

Gandolfini says he's made a lot of story suggestions to Chase, including beefing up Michael Imperioli's role as Christopher and maybe involving that character with Lorraine Bracco, who plays Tony Soprano's shrink, Dr. Melfi.

"But he didn't listen to me, David Chase. He does what he wants," Gandolfini said.

Gandolfini has made four movies with Travolta, including "Get Shorty."
Posted By: TSoprano

Re: Gandolfini news article - 08/15/05 02:00 PM

I dont know about Gandolfini ever suggesting anything about Chrissy and Melfi, but who knows. Best bet is to stick to the recent news articles saying were getting a shortened season 7 january of 2007.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET