Home

Big Pussy Assault

Posted By: J Geoff

Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 07:28 PM

\'Sopranos\' Actor Charged with Girlfriend Assault
Tue Apr 5, 8:02 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - "Sopranos" actor Vincent Pastore was told on Tuesday to stay away from his girlfriend after being charged with assaulting her at the weekend.

Pastore, 58, who played Big Pussy in the hit HBO series about the Mob, was said by prosecutors to have punched his actress girlfriend Lisa Regina in the head, grabbed her hair, and yanked her out of his car with such force that she fell onto the pavement.

Pastore was charged with two counts of assault and one count each of attempted assault and harassment during an incident in the Little Italy area of Manhattan on Saturday. He pleaded not guilty through his lawyer.

Prosecutor James Zaleta told a court hearing that Pastore and Regina were in his car when he began yelling at her and then punching her.

"He then grabbed her hair and forced her head between the two seats in the front ... and hit her in the right eye," said Zaleta.

He told her to get out of the car, tossed out her bag and yanked her out of the car. In a further tussle, Regina "lost her balance and fell out onto the street, hitting the pavement." Pastore left her lying in the street, Zaleta said.

Pastore was released on $1,000 bail and barred from having any contact whatsoever with his girlfriend. Trial was set for May 5.
Posted By: Sonny DiCosca

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
\'Sopranos\' Actor Charged with Girlfriend Assault
Tue Apr 5, 8:02 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - "Sopranos" actor Vincent Pastore was told on Tuesday to stay away from his girlfriend after being charged with assaulting her at the weekend.

Pastore, 58, who played Big Pussy in the hit HBO series about the Mob, was said by prosecutors to have punched his actress girlfriend Lisa Regina in the head, grabbed her hair, and yanked her out of his car with such force that she fell onto the pavement.

Pastore was charged with two counts of assault and one count each of attempted assault and harassment during an incident in the Little Italy area of Manhattan on Saturday. He pleaded not guilty through his lawyer.

Prosecutor James Zaleta told a court hearing that Pastore and Regina were in his car when he began yelling at her and then punching her.

"He then grabbed her hair and forced her head between the two seats in the front ... and hit her in the right eye," said Zaleta.

He told her to get out of the car, tossed out her bag and yanked her out of the car. In a further tussle, Regina "lost her balance and fell out onto the street, hitting the pavement." Pastore left her lying in the street, Zaleta said.

Pastore was released on $1,000 bail and barred from having any contact whatsoever with his girlfriend. Trial was set for May 5.
Women are such babys... lol im kidding. That sucks, he is still a good actor. Pretty much every actor beats their girl friend. :rolleyes:
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 07:46 PM

Prob cause Chris Chase killed him off and he has no Job offers since
Posted By: Tony Kyprianou

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Prob cause Chris Chase killed him off and he has no Job offers since
Dave chase, geezer dave

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Kyprianou:
[quote]Originally posted by DE NIRO:
[b] Prob cause Chris Chase killed him off and he has no Job offers since
Dave chase, geezer dave [/b][/quote]Well you knew who i mean

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 08:44 PM

just jokin paisan
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/06/05 09:31 PM

The headline of the New York Post today is:
'Pussy' Busted. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 12:52 AM

Big Pussy = Big Idiot

What was he thinking? :rolleyes:
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 01:30 AM

Well, I think it's awful. I heard it on the news also. In spite of his fame and his role on the Sopranos, if this is true, he's obviously a real asshole in real life. I heard on the evening news, that he bashed her head on the steering wheel, before he dragged her out of the car. Oh yea, a real man's man. :rolleyes:

Sorry, don't mean to preach, but I can't think of a more unfair fight, except maybe beating on a child. I'd like to see him up against someone his own size or bigger (if possible :p ), and see how he likes getting the shit beaten out of him.

Ok, I vented. :p

TIS

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 09:36 AM

Agreed, women beaters are in the same category as child molesters- scum

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:12 PM

She must have done something to piss him off, though. :rolleyes:

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Well, I think it's awful. I heard it on the news also. In spite of his fame and his role on the Sopranos, if this is true, he's obviously a real asshole in real life. I heard on the evening news, that he bashed her head on the steering wheel, before he dragged her out of the car. Oh yea, a real man's man. :rolleyes:

Sorry, don't mean to preach, but I can't think of a more unfair fight, except maybe beating on a child. I'd like to see him up against someone his own size or bigger (if possible :p ), and see how he likes getting the shit beaten out of him.

TIS
No... he just beat her. I don't know about that, you are exagerating. And his wife shoulda ran since big pussy is a fat ass. I just don't get you femanists sometimes. :rolleyes:
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:19 PM

he is a big pussy for hiting a woman

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by don vencent:
he is a big pussy for hiting a woman
Depends were he hit her. The ass doesn't count... JK. And wasnt his girl friend really young?

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
[quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] Well, I think it's awful. I heard it on the news also. In spite of his fame and his role on the Sopranos, if this is true, he's obviously a real asshole in real life. I heard on the evening news, that he bashed her head on the steering wheel, before he dragged her out of the car. Oh yea, a real man's man. :rolleyes:

TIS
No... he just beat her. I don't know about that, you are exagerating. And his wife shoulda ran since big pussy is a fat ass. I just don't get you femanists sometimes. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]So are you saying it's her fault because she didn't run??? Or her fault because she "maybe" pissed him off???? I hope you're joking???

TIS

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 07:43 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
[b] Well, I think it's awful. I heard it on the news also. In spite of his fame and his role on the Sopranos, if this is true, he's obviously a real asshole in real life. I heard on the evening news, that he bashed her head on the steering wheel, before he dragged her out of the car. Oh yea, a real man's man. :rolleyes:

TIS
No... he just beat her. I don't know about that, you are exagerating. And his wife shoulda ran since big pussy is a fat ass. I just don't get you femanists sometimes. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]So are you saying it's her fault because she didn't run??? Or her fault because she "maybe" pissed him off???? I hope you're joking???

TIS [/b][/quote]She shoulda ran. And if she pissed him off and he beat her than it's both their faults.
Posted By: Rudik

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 10:07 PM

It was her fault, she probably did something to piss him off.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/07/05 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudik:
It was her fault, she probably did something to piss him off.
and that justifies hitting her?

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 08:55 AM

Wife beaters are scumbags and losers, if the guy is so tough lets see him smack a guy! I hate these people. And as for Big Pussy his 15 minutes of fame are over and hes probably pissed off that his career is in the shitter, he should change his name to Big Loser.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 01:07 PM

I think someone's yanking our chain here. Btw, since when is it only feminist (which I'm not btw)who oppose wife beating??? :rolleyes:

TIS
Posted By: Snake

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 05:34 PM

Well, I can't speak for all Southerners, but I take the term, "Southern Gentleman" seriously. Any man who beats on a woman is a piece of s***. 'Nuf said.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 09:11 PM

Quote:
I think someone's yanking our chain here. Btw, since when is it only feminist (which I'm not btw)who oppose wife beating??? :rolleyes:

TIS
I hate women beaters. Quit putting words in my mouth.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 09:12 PM

Well I guess that I am a feminist too because I DESPISE any man who beats a woman! There is absolutely NO excuse for a man BEATING a woman! COWARDICE pieces of shit beat woman! It takes a real man to control himself and walk away! If he beat her as they say he did, than he truly is a Big Pussy!

Don Cardi

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 09:12 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Rudik:
[b] It was her fault, she probably did something to piss him off.
and that justifies hitting her? [/b][/quote]Lol, if he hit her fuckin head against a stearing wheel than she either hit him first or disced him. I oppose women beating, but to beat someone up that much she must have done something bad. :p
Posted By: SC

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/08/05 09:38 PM

Quote:
if he hit her fuckin head against a stearing wheel than she either hit him first or disced him. I oppose women beating, but to beat someone up that much she must have done something bad.
I don't follow your logic at all. Isn't it possible that she did nothing wrong and Big Pussy likes to beat up on women?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 12:27 AM

Sonny, I couldn't give a rat's ass if she dissed him all day long, cursed him out and spit on him! That does NOT justify a man beating up a woman! Disgraziada!
A real man and gets up and walks out!

Sonny, let me ask you this then. Do you think that Carlo was justified in beating Connie in The Godfather? I mean, after all, she dissed him and put him down and cursed him! :rolleyes:

Don Cardi
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 12:41 AM

Quote:
Lol, if he hit her fuckin head against a stearing wheel than she either hit him first or disced him. I oppose women beating, but to beat someone up that much she must have done something bad. :p
Can we assume that you were making a joke here? I really hope so.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 01:28 AM

Sonny,

Ok, I'm confused now. You say the following in your various posts:

Originally Posted by: Sonny DiCosca "She shoulda ran. And if she pissed him off and he beat her than it's both their faults."

"She must have done something to piss him off, though."

"No... he just beat her. I don't know about that, you are exagerating. And his wife shoulda ran since big pussy is a fat ass. I just don't get you femanists sometimes. "

And then you also say:

"I hate women beaters. Quit putting words in my mouth." (I'm putting words in your mouth?)

So what's the criteria for calling it a beating?

With no smilies, (winks and rolled eyes though) I can't tell if you're serious but I assume you aren't. Do you see where the confusion might set in?

I don't think I'm the only one confused here.

Thanks

TIS

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 08:49 AM

Ignore him , I asked him some friendly questions about sicily and he started calling me a 'gavone' hes an idiot TIS :rolleyes:
Posted By: Saladbar

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 02:30 PM

Quote:
Lol, if he hit her fuckin head against a stearing wheel than she either hit him first or disced him. I oppose women beating, but to beat someone up that much she must have done something bad. :p
Or maybe he is just psychotic? Or maybe you are just as big of a coward and too much of a pussy to beat up on someone your own size?

Did I do something bad? Come try to beat me up and see what happens.
Posted By: SC

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
Did I do something bad? Come try to beat me up and see what happens.
(pulling up a chair) My money is on Salad.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/09/05 03:05 PM

Sonny DiCosca u are kiding right? Why do u think that she had to say something or hit him 1st? Men who hit women are pieces of shit! If he is so tough why not go hit a man and see what happens?

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/11/05 07:12 PM

Okay! Lol I was just thinking that she did something really bad to him. I was watching spyke and it showed big pussy cooking with 2 chicks. And he was really hostile towards them... I kinda thought he was a woman beater. So nevermind I guess he just enjoys it.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/11/05 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
[quote]Originally posted by Sonny DiCosca:
[b]Lol, if he hit her fuckin head against a stearing wheel than she either hit him first or disced him. I oppose women beating, but to beat someone up that much she must have done something bad. :p
Or maybe he is just psychotic? Or maybe you are just as big of a coward and too much of a pussy to beat up on someone your own size?

Did I do something bad? Come try to beat me up and see what happens. [/b][/quote]Calm down, lol. You're acting like one of those RP nerds. And I changed my mind, I just never thought of Big Pussy bein a woman beater. But he sure smacked his wife in Sopranos pretty hard, I never woulda thought hed do that in real life.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/11/05 10:52 PM

Dude, you need to learn to seperate fiction from reality.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/14/05 10:04 PM

I hope she doesn't dress like Elvis.

He's a big fat bastard wimp.

Mick

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/18/05 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:

He's a big fat bastard wimp.

Mick
yes he is.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/18/05 02:13 PM

Hes also a terrible actor :rolleyes:

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/18/05 07:23 PM

Quote:
Hes also a terrible actor :rolleyes:
He did good in Sopranos... that was about it. I'm glad he beat his girlfriend, she deserved it... lol im kidding, I crack myself up.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/19/05 11:25 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Tony Kyprianou:
[b] Hes also a terrible actor :rolleyes:
He did good in Sopranos... that was about it. I'm glad he beat his girlfriend, she deserved it... lol im kidding, I crack myself up. [/b][/quote]He had a small part in "The Hurricane" Denzal Washington's Portrey of Ruban Carter,he was only a witness to a murder nothing special

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 04/20/05 06:16 AM

He was ok in Gotti.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 05/07/05 08:40 PM

Vincent Pastore Turns Down Plea Deal. Says he's innocent:

The Sopranos star Vincent Pastore was offered a deal in his ongoing domestic abuse court battle, but he turned it down.

The actor stands accused of smashing his fiancé Lisa Regina's head against his car dashboard and dragging her out by her hair.

Lawyers working for the 58-year-old's ex had offered to drop charges against Pastore if the actor agreed to undergo five days of community service and check into a domestic abuse program.

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 05/07/05 08:44 PM

I dout he will be making anymore film's he's gone off the rail big time
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 05/07/05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Lou:
The actor stands accused of smashing his fiancé Lisa Regina's head against his car dashboard and dragging her out by her hair.
Has he any new roles coming up? I'm thinking maybe he was method acting.

Mick
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Big Pussy Assault - 11/22/05 09:30 PM

UPDATE - Mon Nov 21, 6:02 PM ET

\'Sopranos\' actor pleads guilty

By Jeanne King

NEW YORK (Reuters) - "Sopranos" actor Vincent Pastore pleaded guilty on Monday to attempted assault on his girlfriend and was sentenced to community service and to undergo therapy for anger management.

Under a plea deal in Manhattan Criminal Court, Pastore, 59, did not have to admit hitting his ex-girlfriend and former fiance Lisa Regina, 44, in April on a street in Manhattan's Little Italy neighborhood.

The official criminal complaint filed at the time of Pastore's arrest accused him of punching Regina in the head, bruising her, grabbing her hair and yanking her out of his car with such force that she fell onto the street.

Police said Pastore was angry with Regina because she made him wait so long in his car for her that he almost got a parking ticket.

Prosecutors originally charged him with two counts of assault, attempted assault and one count of harassment.

Pastore, who played "Big Pussy" in the first two seasons of the hit HBO series about organized crime, could get up to a year in prison if he violates the plea deal.

Also as part of the sentence, Judge Ellen Coin issued a one-year order of protection and told Pastore to keep away from Regina, warning him not to call or have any contact with her.

The judge also told the actor he could get up to four years in prison if he violates the order of protection.

His 10 days of community service are to be served at several area veterans' hospitals. Under his sentence, Pastore, who served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War, will visit hospitalized veterans during the upcoming holiday season.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET