Home

What's so great about Season III?

Posted By: Cancerkitty

What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 03:45 AM

I've read a lot of polls and whatnot, not just here, but on other boards as well that indicate that Season III is the best. I was just wondering what everyone thought about that?

I personally liked Season II the best, mostly because Season III was just to violent for me (especially Dr. Melphi's rape and Ralphie beating the stripper to death).
Posted By: Debra

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 11:16 AM

Season 3 simply had the best episodes in the show.
Pine Barrens is the funniest episode of the entire show.Christopher and Paulie in the snow...priceless.
and the episode "Another Toothpick" which has some more priceless moments with "Bacala" Sr.
That aside you have Ralphie playing Gladiator!!
And Uncle Junior singing from the bottom of his heart..nothing could beat that!
Season 3 Rules!!

P.S- if you find season 3 too violent,then you should stay away from Season 4-episode 48 "Whoever did this"

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 06:59 PM

See, I didn't have a problem with "Whoever Did This," I actually really liked that one.

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 11:37 PM

mmmm...then maybe you only have problem with violence when its against women..."especially Dr. Melphi's rape and Ralphie beating the stripper to death)."
Whatever,Im starting to sound like Dr.Melfi

P.S-Nice avatar,Cancerkitty
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra:
Season 3 simply had the best episodes in the show.
Pine Barrens is the funniest episode of the entire show.Christopher and Paulie in the snow...priceless.
and the episode "Another Toothpick" which has some more priceless moments with "Bacala" Sr.
That aside you have Ralphie playing Gladiator!!
And Uncle Junior singing from the bottom of his heart..nothing could beat that!
Season 3 Rules!!

P.S- if you find season 3 too violent,then you should stay away from Season 4-episode 48 "Whoever did this"
Season 3 had some great episodes. including the ones you mentioned. As for the season in whole and story wise, I thought 1 and 2 were better. I thought Season 4 was thhe weakest.

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/19/05 11:48 PM

Yeah,season 4 only picks up from the middle.
the 2nd half of season 4 is so much better than the first.

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/20/05 02:32 AM

"then maybe you only have problem with violence when its against women" - Yeah, I think you probably hit the nail on the head there.

Thanks, I drew it myself. Self portrait.
Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/20/05 05:16 AM

the first episode of Season 3, Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood, is one of my all time favorite episodes.

Re: What's so great about Season III? - 01/20/05 02:00 PM

I really like the music in that episode. The mix of "The Peter Gunn Theme" and "I'll Be Watching You" was really cool.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET