Home

Paulie or Furio

Posted By: Don Smitty

Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 04:31 AM

Who is more of a nut. Furio or Paulie? I have to say Paulie even though I love Furio. The Paulie Walnuts character is really awesome.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
Who is more of a nut. Furio or Paulie? I have to say Paulie even though I love Furio. The Paulie Walnuts character is really awesome.
Don Smitty,

I suggest that in the future you make all Soprano reference posts over in the Soprano thread. Thanks!

Don Cardi

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 04:43 AM

Sorry.............
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 06:38 PM

Who is more of a nut? Definitely Paulie. I don't think Furio is crazy at all. He is a cold, calculating enforcer who goes about his business is a ruthless manner.
Paulie, on the other hand, has a definite violent and crazy streak in him. You never know what he might do if provoked in the slightest.
Posted By: Martin Sbalzi

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 10:21 PM

Paulie.

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/17/05 11:01 PM

After watching some old episodes of the Sopranos this weekend I have to stay with my 1st choice of Paulie . He is the best character. I know that in an earlier thread I said my favorite one was Uncle Junior but I think my mind has changed...
Posted By: Pax Soprana

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/19/05 06:40 PM

Has to be Paulie. Furio spent most of his time dribbling over Carmella and decorating his house .
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/20/05 07:48 PM

paulie
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Paulie or Furio - 01/20/05 08:12 PM

Has to be Paulie
Posted By: Sonny DiCosca

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/22/05 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
Paulie lol. He is funny, especially when he got paranoid of that painting.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/23/05 12:40 PM

Paulie for sure!
He's funny with it...that episode "Pine Barrens" was hilarious
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/23/05 06:09 PM

definatly paulie, he's got to have some screws loose, killing old women and what not.
Posted By: Sonny DiCosca

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/23/05 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mr. soprano:
definatly paulie, he's got to have some screws loose, killing old women and what not.
Lol, don't forget when he thought he was going to hell, lol!
Posted By: LUCABRAZI

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/28/05 11:13 PM

paulie, hands down...
Posted By: The Lost Don

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/30/05 05:40 AM

Paulie hands down
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Paulie or Furio - 03/30/05 06:07 AM

Paulie! I love him and when he gets around Christopher, there's no telling what can happen. Remember in either season 4 or 5 (I think it was season 5) Paulie beats up that lawn guy for cutting someone's lawn and steals his lawn mower. Then to add to that he tells Tony, "He jumped out of a tree with a chainsaw T. I've got a right to protect myself!" Classic Paulie!

Re: Paulie or Furio - 05/04/05 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Paulie beats up that lawn guy for cutting someone's lawn and steals his lawn mower. Then to add to that he tells Tony, "He jumped out of a tree with a chainsaw T. I've got a right to protect myself!" Classic Paulie!
I love when he is talking to the priest in church and tells the priest, "You've been slacking off and left me unprotected." Great episode in I think the 2nd season.

DS
Posted By: Family Honour

Re: Paulie or Furio - 05/06/05 01:56 PM

Definately Paulie, I just nearly wet myself reading the thread and remembering all these Paulie moments
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Paulie or Furio - 05/06/05 02:09 PM

I don't see Furio as a nut at all. Paulie however, is a little nutty. I love the episode with the lawn guy too. Remember the episode where Paulie is at a Starbucks type place, and comments about how "we invented this stuff, and they're making money."

Furio is much more intimidating than Paulie, yet Paulie is obviously dangerous as well in a comical way.

TIS
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Paulie or Furio - 05/06/05 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Remember the episode where Paulie is at a Starbucks type place, and comments about how "we invented this stuff, and they're making money."

TIS
Definatley one of my favorite Paulie episodes! A great scene! My other favorite Paulie episode is the one where he goes to the phsycic, and the guy starts talking about dead people that Paulie knew, and Paulie flips out and flings the chair at the ceiling yelling " F**king Queers!" I just love that scene!

Don Cardi

Re: Paulie or Furio - 05/07/05 03:33 PM

Also in that episode DC, Paulie goes and sees his priest at the end. "You've been slackin off and left me unprotected!" he says to him.

DS
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Paulie or Furio - 07/22/05 04:37 PM

Furio seems like a somewhat warmhearted character when it comes to some things, but when it comes to business, he'll get the job done. I think Paulie's definitely a nut when it comes to most things.
Posted By: don capili

Re: Paulie or Furio - 07/27/05 05:11 AM

yeah paulie has got to be one of the funniest and favorite charcters of mine in the show!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Paulie or Furio - 07/28/05 01:44 PM

"The package hit Chrissy with an implemen', and ran awf."

God, how I love Mr. Walnuts.

With that said, I haven't watched an episode of this awful show since Season 5 ended on TV. Golly, I need to rewatch them. All. ASAP.

Mick
Posted By: Donfanucci

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/01/05 01:01 AM

Paulie all the way. I loved how he and crissy killed that waiter in AC. "Dont these assholes need to take something"
Posted By: bucco1220

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/05/05 12:49 AM

They are both nuts in differant ways. GREAT characters. I cant decide who I like more the old school of Paulie or the Ginny zip style of Furio
Posted By: Mr.Gribbs

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/16/05 09:06 AM

Paulie is definately a nutcase,i loved that scene when he stole a little coffee machine,compensation for the fact,that everybody stole from the Italians,hehe!
Posted By: Michele Corleone

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/19/05 01:35 AM

With the exception of Tommy De Vito in Goodfellas, Paulie Walnuts is the most hilarious character ever to appear in a mob movie or series. Furio is far less interesting and does not seem insane.

My favorite moment is the Pine Barrens episode, when Tony calls him on the phone and tells him that the Russian they are after has killed 16 Chechen rebels, was a green beret and has been with the Ministry of Interior. After he hangs up, Paulie tells Christopher "The guy has killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He is an interior decorator." And Christopher replies "His house looked like shit."

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/20/05 03:14 AM

Yeah,loved that piece,one i also liked,was when Dr.Melfi tells Tony about Cap d'Antibes(holiday resort),and his mom,or Carmela ask him who captain Tibbs is,and Tony says something like:that's a captain that owns a lot of hotels,brilliant!!!

Re: Paulie or Furio - 08/20/05 03:17 AM

Hmmm,messed this one up,wrong topic,haha!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET