Home

John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS

Posted By: QTN

John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/08/04 02:07 PM

Apparently the Democratic party presidential candidate's favorite TV shows are THE SOPRANOS and CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM(all HBO TV of course)...lol.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/08/04 04:04 PM

He got my vote.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/11/04 01:55 AM

Not mine. Go Dubya!
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/14/04 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by don vencent:
He got my vote.
He's got my vote too, but not for mentioning Tony last night.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/17/04 02:51 PM

Did you guys hear about that poll they did out on the east coast to decide for whom Tony Soprana would vote in the '04 Election? How rediculous. (Of course the poll revealed that he would support Bush, but I don't really think that helps anyone's political arguments)
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/18/04 05:16 PM

I hope you guys aren't gonna vote for him just because he likes The Sopranos. Keep in mind that Saddam Hussein's favorite movie is The Godfather.

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/24/04 02:13 PM

At least that brutal bastard had taste in movies at least.

Anyway, found out the other day that you know what famed 70's novel is one of Kerry's favorites? FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS. Umm.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/24/04 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by QTN:
At least that brutal bastard had taste in movies at least.

Anyway, found out the other day that you know what famed 70's novel is one of Kerry's favorites? FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS. Umm.
Where did you hear about the book? That is also my favorite book.

Doctor Ferro

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/24/04 11:35 PM

From the special edition of one of those famed Pot magazines...High Life or High Times, one of those two.

Either way, it apparently had an article on Mr. Thompson, and how he actually was able to meet the next President of the United States of America because the guy was a fan of Thompson's work, especially FEAR & LOATHING.

I know this is true because a friend of mine(who is into "researching" the "potential positives" marijuana self-smoking ) showed me the magazine and I read this article myself.

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/24/04 11:37 PM

Awesome.
I saw a picture of Hunter with Kerry recently. I live by that book. Thanks for the info.

Doc

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/25/04 10:58 AM

So you...

*write articles for espn.com?
*Hate Nixon
*Make weird screeching yells/sounds every few minutes while speaking
*Try to walk on the edge of hotel carpets due to fear of being eaten up by the floor patterns?

Sorry, I was just being a jackass.

Anyway, you all know what President Dubya's favorite movies are? FIELD OF DREAMS and the AUSTIN POWERS films.

Well I know who I'm voting for NOW...

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/25/04 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by QTN:
So you...

*write articles for espn.com?
*Hate Nixon
*Make weird screeching yells/sounds every few minutes while speaking
*Try to walk on the edge of hotel carpets due to fear of being eaten up by the floor patterns?

Sorry, I was just being a jackass.

Anyway, you all know what President Dubya's favorite movies are? FIELD OF DREAMS and the AUSTIN POWERS films.

Well I know who I'm voting for NOW...
Hunter's columns on espn.com are just to make money, that's not the work he's proud of. If you want to read some good material other than FLLV, try Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail, Hell's Angels, or The Great White Shark Hunt.

Yeah, I hate Nixon with a passion.

And yeah, floor patterns are all that represent the evil that lies in wait. Screeching and yelling is a great way to unleash any "bad crazyness" from the body.

Hunter is the best Journalist ever.

The Doc
"Gonzo"
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/26/04 06:14 PM

I don't care what Kerry's fave shows are, I'm still not voting for him.

Plus has anyone here thought that Kerry could be lying, cause he's trying to appeal to some certain voting crowd?

Re: John Kerry loves THE SOPRANOS - 10/26/04 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
I don't care what Kerry's fave shows are, I'm still not voting for him.

Plus has anyone here thought that Kerry could be lying, cause he's trying to appeal to some certain voting crowd?
Seeing as Kerry was against the Vietnam war, and Fear and Loathing and other Thompson books are anti-Vietnam books....no, not really.

Doc
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET