Home

sopranos movie

Posted By: James Gandolfini

sopranos movie - 09/10/04 04:39 PM

Is there really going to be a Sopranos movie to end the show?. I wont be able to see it at the cinema because of my age. I will have to get my parents to buy it on DVD. How unfair is that?
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: sopranos movie - 09/10/04 08:19 PM

No no no no no no. I hope not. That would appalling, disgraceful, destructive, and just plain outrageous.

Mick
Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Re: sopranos movie - 09/10/04 09:00 PM

Before we get too worked up, is this actually in consideration? If so, where did you hear this? A full-length film may make up for season six's rumored 10-episode run. Think about it, the last two seasons left something to be desired, to say the least. So a movie may be just the ticket to capping off an overall superb show. The typical crime drama runs about two to three hours, leaving plenty of time to tie up loose ends. Besides, what better place to view the possible mob war we've all been waiting for than the big screen. For those of you too young to see an R-rated movie now, remember it probably wouldn't be out until '06, or possibly '07. If HBO was smart, they would release it as one of their
"Original" movies. This way, we'd have the length of a full film, but still able to view it at home. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: sopranos movie - 09/11/04 10:52 AM

The way i see it, the each season of the Sopranos is like a 10-13 hour fiilm, to tie up all loose ends (relationships between characters, the russian, NJ Vs NY, Furio, Ray Curto etc etc) in a 3 hour slot would be stupid.
Five seasons have proved to me that the Sopranos is a brilliant TV programme, the change to film would be very very stupid. All due respect
Posted By: James Gandolfini

Re: sopranos movie - 09/11/04 03:32 PM

I saw the news of the sopranos movie at http://www.wbex.com/script/headline_news...&feed_id=44
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET