Home

Let's get ready for season six

Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Let's get ready for season six - 09/08/04 10:08 PM

I know we're all pretty bummed about the long wait until 2006, but that doesn't mean we can't start speculating to keep us occupied. So let the gauntlet be thrown, who has ideas about the next and final season? Who will return, who will get whacked, who will be introduced? Let's hear your ideas.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Let's get ready for season six - 09/13/04 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AllEyesOnChris:
I know we're all pretty bummed about the long wait until 2006, but that doesn't mean we can't start speculating to keep us occupied. So let the gauntlet be thrown, who has ideas about the next and final season? Who will return, who will get whacked, who will be introduced? Let's hear your ideas.
My theory? Tony goes to jail ( they won't kill him off this way it leaves the door open for a movie, return, etc. ). Christopher gets wacked. Uncle Junior, he was faking the Alzheimers thing the whole time and will take EVERYTHING back and be the head of the family! Just my theory.
I do hope that they bring Furio back.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Signore Sole Aumentante

Re: Let's get ready for season six - 09/13/04 03:33 AM

I don't know what will happen. I don't think Tony wil be whacked, no. A movie or return episode sometime in the future would be too profitable for overlooking.

I hope that Tony goes to jail, and Paulie takes over the Family.
Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Re: Let's get ready for season six - 09/13/04 04:42 AM

Paulie would never hold the reigns. He's two-faced, and way too reckless. He's already spoken with Johnny Sac about jumping ship. Even though Sac and most of his crew will most likely be locked up next season, the fact that Paulie even considered switching sides shows his disloyalty, thus making him likely to take the dirt nap. I like the ideas floating around, especially about Christopher. He's been a fuck-up ever since day one, and came real close to getting it this season. Time will only tell. Let's hear some more ideas!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET