Home

Rank the seasons

Posted By: Silvio

Rank the seasons - 07/02/04 08:10 PM

Im bored so here it goes. I dont know the names of some of the episodes I put for "favorites"

1st-Season 3. I like this season because it is so dark. Its also the msot Meadow heavy, who I enjoy for more then her beauty. Great character. The Jackie Jr and Ralphie storylines were kick ass too
Fav episodes: Pine Barrens, Season permere, the stripper episode, and the funeral for tonys ma

2nd-Season 1. I loved this season because you dont really know who the mainstays are yet. Anyone couldve died. High body count too. junior was a great bad guy too. I miss that
Favorite episodes: College, Boca

3rd-Season 2 the Big Pussy storyline was great. Intro to Furio. Lots of good episodes
Fav episodes: DGirl, Commendari, Finale

4th-Season 5. High body count. Steve Busemi. A mob war. Great stuff.
Favorite episodes: Two Tonys, Ades death

5th-Season 4. Not enough bodys. Too Janice heavy. Not enough of some characters like Paulie, Meadow. Although this season does have some of the best acted parts in my opinion
Fav episodes: Whoever did this, Finale
Posted By: Neri

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/02/04 09:13 PM

The first two were definitely the best, as they featured Paulie, Silvio, and Junior in more prominent roles than they are now. Plus Richie was in season 2. What a great character. Ralph's character is the only thing that keeps season 3 ahead of 5. I do like how they have featured Johnny Sack prominently the past two seasons.

1. Season 2
2. Season 1
3. Season 3
4. Season 5
5. Season 4
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/02/04 09:27 PM

Let me say first that I liked each season very much and for very diferent reasons.

1. Season 2
2. Season 5
3. Season 1
4. Season 3
5. Season 4
Posted By: Valadius

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/03/04 11:24 AM

Season 3
Season 5
Season 2
Season 1
Season 4
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/03/04 12:49 PM

I'd go with;

Season 2
Season 3
Season 1
Season 5
season 4
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/04/04 09:02 PM

1. Season 1- Unlike the rest of you I like the first season the best. Along with Season 2, this season had great story lines and involved characters like Dr. Melfi, Paulie, Silvio and Uncle Junior more than the later seasons. Livia and Pussy where great charaters too. Hell, characters like Vin the cop, Jackie Sr. and Mikey Palmice made this season what I think is the best!
My favorite episode: College

2. Season 2- Without a doubt! Very very close to being #1 in my book. Again had some of the best story lines. Janice, Richie and Furio were great additions. I think the scenes that involved Pussy were the best, especially the boat scene.
My favorite episode: Funhouse

3. Season 3- Good season, but lots of unresolved issues. No one knows what happend to the Russian. Also I wondered if Melfi would ever tell Tony that she was raped. Ralphie and Jackie Jr. story lines were great too.
My favorite episode: Pine Barrens

4. Season 5- (I haven't watched this season that much, maybe someday this season will bump up to my #3 spot.) After watching Season 4, almost anything David Chase could come up with for a Season 5 would be better than the last. Lots of tension and lots of blood!! Tony B. was a great addition and so was Feetch LaManna (I wish he was in more episodes!). I liked how this season delt with the problems in New York. One of the most shocking moments was with Vito and the security guard. I laughed my ass off! But the best moment in this season is when Adriana gets it from Silvio! RIP Adriana- She was so hot!
My favorite episode: Long Term Parking

5. Season 4- Hmmm. What happend?! This was the Sopranos's "The Godfather Part 3." I just didn't understand this season. Chris with his drug addiction was fun to watch. Ralphie's head in the bowling ball bag was funny. But the whole Pie-O-My thing just didn't do it for me. Why would Tony do that ugly one-legged russian twat? The only thing I thought was outstanding was the last episode where Carmella decided to seperate from Tony. Great Acting. Other than that, not-so-good season.(Even though I sound negative on this season, I still would watch this season over any other crap thats on TV!!)
My favorite episode: Whitecaps

My Favorite episode ever: Pine Barrens

The Sopranos Kicks Ass!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/14/04 08:01 PM

Season 3
Season 1
Season 4
Season 2

Mick
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Rank the seasons - 07/25/04 03:56 AM

My vote is pretty simple:
Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

Re: Rank the seasons - 08/14/04 10:01 PM

Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Rank the seasons - 08/15/04 07:46 PM

1. Season 2
2. Season 1
3. Season 3
4. Season 5
5. Season 4(what the hell happened with this season. )
Posted By: Geovanni-Martino

Re: Rank the seasons - 08/20/04 11:02 PM

#1- season 3
#2- season 2
#3- season 5
#4- season 1
#5- season 4
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET