Home

Sopranos Sweepstakes

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/14/04 02:05 PM

Here's the HBO Sopranos website page. If you click on the Escape the Fury Sweepstakes you get a chance to win a trip to Naples. Yea, so it's a longshot, but what the heck!!! :p

Btw, the picture here...is that a past scene? Who's the guy laying in the street???

web page

TIS
Posted By: Mardini

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/14/04 02:19 PM

Hey TIS. That guy is Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent). And that's the same car that crashed into the delivery truck during the car chase with Tony. You can also see that the car window is smashed. Is it possible that he's dead? Or maybe Tony is having a dream here. Boy this looks like an interesting episode. I can't wait for sunday night.
Posted By: SC

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/14/04 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Btw, the picture here...is that a past scene? Who's the guy laying in the street???
Looks like its Phil Leotardo (see my blowup below). Nice find, TIS!

Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/15/04 01:19 PM

Is that Tracey on the front of The Sopranos page on HBO.com?
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/15/04 06:40 PM

Its funny that HBO is giving away
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/15/04 06:43 PM

Let's try that one again....
Its funny that HBO is giving away a trip to Naples, being that an old Italian insult is to tell someone "Va a Napoli", which literally means go to Naples ( a nice way of saying GO TO HELL).
But hey, no insult meant from me, I've got family from Naples. )
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Sopranos Sweepstakes - 05/15/04 07:19 PM

Hi Joey Bats,

When Tony was in Italy, wasn't it Naples that he visited??? I don' remember. Seemed funny he didn't go to Sicily hu? Oh, and wasn't Furio from Naples???

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET