Home

FEECH

Posted By: Mr. Peeps

FEECH - 05/05/04 08:12 PM

I am dying for his return. I thought he was one of the greatest characters in recent memory and his exchange with Paulie in the bakery was legendary...
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 02:28 AM

An acquaintance of mine lives in Los Angeles and rubs elbows with the Hollywood types. He spoke with someone associated with "The Sopranos". Now, this is a rumor, not fact, but the word is that the character of Feech LaManna was written out of the season during filming because Robert Loggia had a lot of trouble memorizing his lines. I don't know if that's true or not, but it's an interesting tidbit.
Posted By: Nick totoro

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 11:57 AM

It would explain his constant pauses in his lines, if nothing else...

Nick
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 02:56 PM

If it is indeed true that Loggia had a hard time ith his lines it would shock the heck out of me. As I've always heard, the guy is an old school professional who really takes pride in his performances and doesn't just "call it in" as I would say other actors are wont to do (Mr. Iler I'm looking in your direction).
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 03:52 PM

I think it was implied to my acquaintance that the cause of the problems wasn't unprofessionalism on Robert Loggia's part. It may be that he is getting older and more forgetful.

I hope this is all untrue and that we'll be seeing Feech LaManna make a surprise return in later episodes, but who knows?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 07:53 PM

To be honest, I've never minded Robert Loggia, and don't mind his character on the Sopranos either. However, you guys seem to like it much more than I do. Am I missing something Don't know his age, but the guy is very old. It's hard to imagine him kicking anyone's ass. :p

TIS
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: FEECH - 05/06/04 08:20 PM

I've been thinking the same thing lately. I love Feech's character they need to bring him back somehow. But with Tony thinkin of whackin him before setting him up for prison, I doubt he woulda stuck around much longer anyways. But they need to bring him back because his character was phenominal and could have done alot for the show.
Posted By: don vencent

Re: FEECH - 09/30/04 05:38 PM

hell yeah feech is best he was not kissing ass
like every one else and when his crew got them cars it a was classic I was sad to is him go back to jail.ps is he frank from scarface
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: FEECH - 09/30/04 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisY2J:
An acquaintance of mine lives in Los Angeles and rubs elbows with the Hollywood types. He spoke with someone associated with "The Sopranos". Now, this is a rumor, not fact, but the word is that the character of Feech LaManna was written out of the season during filming because Robert Loggia had a lot of trouble memorizing his lines. I don't know if that's true or not, but it's an interesting tidbit.
Chris,

You are right on the money. When I was in Chicago with some of the others from this board, we met two of the Soprano characters. One evening while having drinks with them the topic of Feetch's character came up and we were told EXACTLY what you were told. He was having a lot of trouble with his lines so they wrote him out by sending him back to jail.

Don Cardi
Posted By: thebarber

Re: FEECH - 09/09/11 05:08 PM

Feech was a great character. He had a real chip on his shoulder and sense of entitlement which a lot of real wiseguys also have
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: FEECH - 09/15/11 08:09 PM

It wasn't till last week that i noticed Robert Loggia played Frank Lopez in the Scarface.

I never liked Feech's character if i'm being honest a loudmouth and annoying and had nothing to offer the show..
Posted By: Lilo

Re: FEECH - 09/15/11 11:11 PM

That's too bad about not getting his lines down.
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: FEECH - 12/28/11 01:35 PM

Ohh Feech you cockaroach what are you doing in the Sopranos.

On a serious note i loved Feech and his stories, wish he stuck around longer to piss off Tony and the others with his old school ways.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET