Home

The Return of Hesh?

Posted By: The Godfather

The Return of Hesh? - 03/10/04 11:27 PM

Hesh Rabkin, "the old fucking Jew" as Tony liked to call him. He is by far one of my favorite characters in the entire show. Jerry Adler is a great actor period, but especially in The Sopranos. I really hope he comes back in this season, because he was excellent in the preceding seasons, especially the episode with Massive Genius "A Hit is a Hit" in Season 1. Come back Hesh!
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/13/04 11:27 PM

I agree! Hesh is a cool character.
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/15/04 09:44 AM

Has he unofficialy left the show?

Or is it simply the case that the storyline of series 5 has not included anything for the character as yet?

I agree, excellent actor and a superb character in the show.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/15/04 03:47 PM

I thought I saw him briefly in last night's episode, huddling with Tony in a balcony above the Bada-Bing.
Posted By: Nick totoro

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/15/04 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
I thought I saw him briefly in last night's episode, huddling with Tony in a balcony above the Bada-Bing.
Ya, they showed him once or twice. I remember seeing Jerry Adler in the opening credits and thought to myself "Oh cool... Hesh is back... " then I wondered why he didn't actually have a speaking line.

Nick
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/15/04 05:32 PM

Well, let's give Hesh a chance. Frank Vincent finally made his "Sopranos" debut last night, with one line. But the coming attractions show that he'll be violent next week.
Posted By: Nick totoro

Re: The Return of Hesh? - 03/15/04 06:18 PM

Ahhh, ya... forgot about that. They show him getting rather personal with Patti D'Arbanville.

Nick
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET