Home

The Sopranos

Posted By: Scarface4ever

The Sopranos - 02/25/04 10:38 PM

ok i know weve had about a million topics of this, and i just need some advice, for a while now my dad has been telling me that i should watch the sopranos, we have all 4 seasons on dvd, but i just havent gotten around to watching them, so to all u great soprano fans out there, should i sit down and watch all 4 seasons before watching the 5th, or will i be ok watching the 5th season then going back and watching the previous 4 in order? cuz i dont wanna ruin anything
Posted By: SC

Re: The Sopranos - 02/25/04 10:47 PM

Watch the older seasons first. You'll enjoy the new (fifth) season more if you know what's happened in the past.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: The Sopranos - 02/25/04 10:51 PM

Yes you should, it'd be worth it. After the first three episodes you'll be hooked i assure you.
BTW there is a Sopranos forum on here!!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Sopranos - 02/25/04 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Luciano:
BTW there is a Sopranos forum on here!!
There sure is, so I'm moving this thread there.

I'm watching all 4 seasons before the 5th comes out -- and I've seen them all before. I'm about halway through the 3rd set now...
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 12:19 AM

Watch them in chronological order, otherwise you won't understand half the shit they talk about in Season 4.

I just finished season 4, and I can't wait for season 5 on DVD
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 01:02 PM

You're gonna love it. I recently let a mate borrow series one, a week later when I saw him at the pub he'd already seen and loved it AND ordered series 2 and 3 on dvd.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 01:33 PM

DEFINITELY check 'em out! Back in 2000, I saw a couple episodes with some friends who were already huge fans of the show. I was interested.

When the Season One boxed set came out the next year in 2001, I immediately bought it. I was instantly addicted to the show, and got my whole family addicted to it, also!

Absolutely, watch them all in order. You won't regret it, and I'll bet you get hooked, too!
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 01:41 PM

Someone asking me if they should watch The Sopranos is the equivalent of them asking if i think they should breathe today
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
Someone asking me if they should watch The Sopranos is the equivalent of them asking if i think they should breathe today
Well said!
Posted By: Scarface4ever

Re: The Sopranos - 02/26/04 09:29 PM

im gonna watch them all for sure, but i just wasnt sure whether i should watch them in order or not
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET