Home

Threesome

Posted By: That Moltisanti kid

Threesome - 02/23/04 10:38 PM

Hey,

if you could have a threesome with any two women in all four soprano's seasons, who would it be?

Mine is
Valentina La Paz
Adriana La Cerva

You Guys?
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Threesome - 02/23/04 10:41 PM

Livia and her friend, Fanny.

Just kidding!
I guess I'd go with Meadow and Dr. Melfi, a fine blend of a hot young girl and a beautiful older woman!

Re: Threesome - 02/23/04 10:43 PM

LOL A Fanny and livia

Meadow and Melfi
jesus another good choice
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Threesome - 02/23/04 10:46 PM

Valentina and Meadow without question!!

Though, Carmella and Meadow would be intersting!!

Re: Threesome - 02/23/04 10:56 PM

Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 12:49 PM

Gloria and Valentina.

And Meadow.....
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 02:16 PM

Forget Fanny, how about Livia and Junior?

Again, just kidding.

I'd go with Melfi and Carmela.

Mick

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 04:11 PM

a nice combination would be irina and meadow

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 04:39 PM

I've never really found Irina that attractive to be honest, she ain't ugly by any means but compared to Med, Adrianna, Valentina, Gloria....or even Carmella she just doesn't appeal to me.

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 04:41 PM

.....shit i've just rememberd one of the hottest Soprano broads.........Danielle (sp?)!! She was goooood.

Re: Threesome - 02/24/04 11:19 PM

Hmm, here's another tasty combination: Tracee the stripper and Deborah the FBI agent.
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: Threesome - 02/25/04 05:40 AM

Saskia Kupferberg and Ginny Sacramoni.

Re: Threesome - 02/25/04 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Lips:
HA HA HAAAAAA! That is AWESOME!
Posted By: Nick totoro

Re: Threesome - 02/25/04 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Lips:
Ugh... I think I'd rather have a threesome with Pie-o-My and one of Tony's sacred Canada Geese...

My vote goes to Valentina and Gloria. No question at all.

Nick

Re: Threesome - 02/25/04 10:29 PM

"Ugh... I think I'd rather have a threesome with Pie-o-My and one of Tony's sacred Canada Geese..."

Hee hee...
Posted By: Gotti Jr

Re: Threesome - 02/27/04 01:48 PM

The obvious choice would be Livia and Janice!

Umm.. Umm.. Umm.. Momma and Daughter!

Re: Threesome - 02/27/04 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotti Jr:
The obvious choice would be Livia and Janice!

Umm.. Umm.. Umm.. Momma and Daughter!
BARF!

Re: Threesome - 02/27/04 09:13 PM

Actually, YOUNG Livia was quite nice!

How about Hunter Scangarelo and the newspaper devilery girl that Noah, Meadow and Katelyn see on a night out?

Mick
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Threesome - 02/28/04 07:55 AM

I'd have to choose.

Meadow
Charmaine Buco

Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Threesome - 02/28/04 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Actually, YOUNG Livia was quite nice!

How about Hunter Scangarelo and the newspaper devilery girl that Noah, Meadow and Katelyn see on a night out?

Mick
Oh man, you're just wrong Mick, ergh. Young Livia - yes though.

Re: Threesome - 02/28/04 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Oh man, you're just wrong Mick, ergh. Young Livia - yes though.
Come on now Turi, how can you deny the beauty of the woman the Uni-goers saw on their night out, pushing the trolley with the newspaper up her arse? Now that was a lady!

Mick

Re: Threesome - 02/28/04 11:32 PM

I agree, that broad has class!!!
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Threesome - 02/03/11 03:51 PM

i would go with adrianna and isabella ( the fictional dental student). Would a mobster having a 3some with his wife and another women be a problem with his peers?? thats kinda against family values but then again it is the 21st century . What do u guys think ? ?
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Threesome - 02/04/11 06:13 AM

from what ive read henry and karen hill had all kinds of crazy sex parties and it has even been claimed that henry once bedded down a man

Re: Threesome - 02/21/11 05:27 PM

ya i have heard that also but henry hill was not a made guy. A made guy is suppose 2 show his wife respect especialy if they have kids together. I think group sex or 3somes with your wife wud put your life on the line if you were a made man but who knows in this day and age
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Threesome - 02/21/11 06:13 PM

I don't have the books in front of me now so can't go into great detail but Greg Scarpa allowed and evidently encouraged his common law wife, Linda, to have affairs. I think the longest one was with the delivery boy who later became a Scarpa assoociate. I don't know if Scarpa joined in on any Linda-delivery boy interactions.

Re: Threesome - 02/21/11 06:57 PM

Wow thats crazy. lilo do u think this wud b a offense that cud get you clipped if the family found out??? Its says in the ten commandements of the mafia to " wives are to be treated with repect" . Would you think the old school guys would find this 2 b a direct violation of rules and possible whack u out ??

Re: Threesome - 02/21/11 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: thebarber
Wow thats crazy. lilo do u think this wud b a offense that cud get you clipped if the family found out??? Its says in the ten commandements of the mafia to " wives are to be treated with repect" . Would you think the old school guys would find this 2 b a direct violation of rules and possible whack u out ??

That's a good question, barber. I don't know.
Strictly speaking, Scarpa was one of the old school guys, having been born in 1928.

From the reading I've done here and elsewhere it seems like the only rules that really matter are 1) don't rat and 2) make money.

No one knew that Scarpa was a rat until later and he was evidently a good earner. Anyway he was also such a prolific killer that who was going to call him on the carpet for violation of a rule that was probably not honored as much as people thought it was. Again, it's been a while since I read the book so I can't speak authoritatively on this but there might have been some static over when he left his first wife. I can't recall if there was a formal divorce or not. I don't think there was. I'll have to look it up this evening.

Given his penchant for violence and his earning ability I think the only way someone could have made a case about it would have been if either of his "wives" were related to important made members AND both the wives and their relatives were upset about the situation. Other than that someone is gonna get the Family Administration (such as it was) to get rid of a long term fearsome capo b/c they're upset he's something of a "weirdo" in his private life? If he was gay, sure. That aside I think money/fear would have trumped the rules.

Re: Threesome - 02/21/11 07:50 PM

Also, not a group thing as far as I know, but Chicago Outfit Boss Sam Giancana carried on a lengthy fling with the wife of childhood buddy and underling Marshall Caifano.

It's disputed whether Caifano just looked the other way out of fear or whether it was more or less a trade for Caifano's promotion to Outfit representative in Vegas...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET