Home

Character Death Odds for Season 5

Posted By: raggingbull2003

Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/19/04 09:54 PM

With the new season coming up what do we think about the characters chances for survival?

Tony- With a season 6 guarante, theres no way hes gonna buy it in this season. Odds of death: 1000/1

Christopher- Always a hot head and we have been hearing rumor about a war between him and Paulie. But chances are, hes gonna hang around. Odds of death: 10/1

Silvio- Chances are he wont get into too much hot water. But his character has been minor enough these last couple of seasons that anything can happen. Odds of death: 7/1

Paulie- If I were a betting man, I would bet on Paulie biting the big one this season. Odds of death: 3/1

Uncle Jr.- It almost feels like his time is coming up, especially considering his age and his health. Odds of death: 5/1

Johnny Sac- Smells like a war between his and Tony's family this season. His death seems likely but I dont see it coming.
Odds of death: 8/1

Furio- No brainer! Odds of death: 1/1

What do u guys think?
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/19/04 10:56 PM

Furio isnt gonna die cuz he isnt gonna be in it
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/19/04 11:26 PM

are u sure about that?
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/19/04 11:28 PM

as certain as certain can be, even David Chase said it, it just would be totally implausible for Furio to come back, its certain death for him, it would be totally unrealistic, Furio is long gone
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/19/04 11:55 PM

It breaks my heart to read this. I love all the characters mentioned and feel they're an essential part of the show. I could live with Furio and Johnnie Sac "going in to Witness Protection".
Posted By: SenatorGeary

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/21/04 12:36 PM

I'll go with UNCLE JUNIOR...
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/21/04 08:26 PM

I personally think Adrianna will catch a bullet first.

Mick
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/25/04 05:41 PM

Hey folks..just my two cents here but it seems to me that the brewing war with New York will get personal very quickly. My prediciton (drumroll please) In a botched assasination attempt on Tony, Meadow is struck by a stray bullet and killed.....all out war begins.
Anyway, there you go.
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/25/04 06:50 PM

haha that'd be an interesting twist for sure!!!
I'm gonna go with Uncle June and Raymond Curto to get clipped.
I can't stand the thought of Paulie, Chris or Sil getting whacked........or even Med for that matter!
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/25/04 10:37 PM

Since there is to be a Season Six, some characters should NOT go: Paulie, Silvio, Chris, Melfi, Junior, and the obvious ones, Tony and Carmela. And maybe the kids, AJ and Meadow.

I think anyone else going is a strong possibility.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Character Death Odds for Season 5 - 02/26/04 07:48 PM

Junior looked bad in the final episode of season 4. I don't think he'll get whacked, but rather natural causes.

Paulie Walnuts might get whacked, but when he found out that Carmine had no idea about him, he might be looking to extract some revenge on Johnny Sack. And since there is a storm brewing between New Jersey and New York, I'm guessing Tony could have Paulie whack Johnny Sack, reassuring both his loyalty and his devotion to the Soprano crew...

Bobby Bacala hasn't been mentioned anywhere lately, I love his character, and I wonder what will happen with him and Janice in Season 5.

I'm surprised that Furio won't be back, although I don't think he's gone forever. Something tells me his love for Carmela may bring him back...who knows, I could see him coming back to end the series 6 by whacking Tony...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET