Home

The Apriles

Posted By: That Moltisanti kid

The Apriles - 02/17/04 09:14 PM

Were the Apriles all born stupid? Jackie Jr had an I.Q of about ten and his uncle rich was a stronzolo
your views..
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 09:18 PM

You only have to look at Jr's father, the late Jackie Aprile to see that the answer to your question is NO, not all of the Apriles were born stupid.

Welcome to the site.

Mick
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 10:14 PM

Fuckin A. Think how much the guys rated Jakie Snr as a leader, and to think of it, even Carmella has made comments about Jackie's reign as boss being aa "peacefull one", its not often she compliments a mobster......aside from Furio!!!

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 10:30 PM

thanks for your views capo i dont know how i did but i forgot jackie snr i've been to gateshead u know anyway. thanks
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 10:46 PM

It happens MK. But i will agree with you about Jr and Richie. In the words of Frank Lopez, "They were pigs who didnt fly straight."
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 10:57 PM

i dont understand why frank thinks pigs fly?

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by That Moltisanti kid:
i've been to gateshead u know anyway. thanks
Wow! Really? When? And can you remember where abouts exactly?

Mick

Re: The Apriles - 02/17/04 11:31 PM

im english my friend, South Londoner, nah to be honest just know that i have been there once if not twice (only passing through mind you). I live in NY now.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: The Apriles - 02/18/04 01:35 AM

Jackie Aprile Jr was a total idiot.

Richie Aprile wasn't STUPID, but he was definitely crazy, and a little behind-the-times in his way of thinking.

Jackie Aprile Sr, on the other hand, was a brilliant leader, by all accounts. He's been gone for years, yet he whenever his name comes up, he is spoken of with great respect. I think the only one who didn't speak of Jackie Sr with respect was Brendan Filone, and he was a TOTAL moron!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: The Apriles - 02/18/04 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by That Moltisanti kid:
im english my friend, South Londoner, nah to be honest just know that i have been there once if not twice (only passing through mind you). I live in NY now.
What made you make the transition to NY then fella and how was it? I've been considering a move in the future but if I emigrated I'd go for somewhere warmer. When did you move? I would private message you but you have that function disabled.

Re: The Apriles - 02/18/04 09:10 PM

hey turi, i made the move in march 2002, it takes getting used to but i felt i had to get outta the big smoke, to somewhere else, but it had to be a city, so why not new york. i would recommend it my friend.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: The Apriles - 02/19/04 12:44 PM

Excellent, good to hear it. You really should put your private message function enabled. It's better to converse that way than polluting these threads.
Posted By: SenatorGeary

Re: The Apriles - 02/21/04 12:40 PM

Richie Aprile was such a great character. His visit to Beanzie at the Pizza shop was classic.

Re: The Apriles - 02/23/04 05:00 PM

who would have won in a battle between ralphie and richie?

Re: The Apriles - 02/23/04 05:47 PM

In a battle of fists? Definitely Richie.
In a battle of brains? Ralphie would be the winner, BY FAR.

Re: The Apriles - 02/23/04 11:06 PM

true on both counts
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: The Apriles - 02/23/04 11:10 PM

Yeah Ralphie has such a sharp witted sense of humour but if they had to go toe to toe richie would dominate!

Re: The Apriles - 02/24/04 09:25 PM

Ralphie would win in a fight. He went ballistic against Tony (in vain) but wasn't afraid to use anything he could get his hands on. Ralphie wouldn't care if he was deemed a "pussy" for kicking Richie in the balls or something. Besides, Richie would have too much of a reputation preceding him.

Mick

Re: The Apriles - 02/24/04 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Ralphie would win in a fight. He went ballistic against Tony (in vain) but wasn't afraid to use anything he could get his hands on. Ralphie wouldn't care if he was deemed a "pussy" for kicking Richie in the balls or something. Besides, Richie would have too much of a reputation preceding him.

Mick
Richie had no problem using anything he could get his hands on either! When he assaulted Beansie Gaeta in his pizzeria, he smashed a coffee pot on his face and broke a chair over his head, too.

I'm not saying Ralphie was a pansy. FAR from it! Ralphie was a crazy bastard who could hurt people, too. But Richie seemed a bit tougher/meaner than Ralphie. And don't forget, Richie was toughened up by a decade in prison, too!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET