Premiere Party Ideas

Posted By: The Godfather

Premiere Party Ideas - 02/15/04 09:31 PM

Pretty self-explanatory..

What are y'all doing for the evening March 7, 2004

Enlighten me.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/15/04 09:47 PM

Me and my girlfriend are huge fans. We will probably watch it together with some friends or just the two of us.
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 12:48 AM

Nothing spells romantic like S-O-P-R-A-N-O. w00t
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 12:24 PM

Celebrating my last night of being in my twenties!!
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 02:40 PM

Still no news on when its going to be aired on UK TV unfortunatley!!
Though, when it does air there is now fuckin' way i'm gonna miss it!!!
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 05:19 PM

The wife and I are inviting a few friends over to watch the season premiere. We'll probably get some pizza and then settle in to watch the show!

When my wife and I were living in Buffalo NY (our hometown) we went wild with the Season Four premiere! My wife is Italian, and she knows how to COOK. She made a huge pot of sauce (or should I say, gravy!), enough to feed an army. The sauce had meatbals, sausage, and pork in it. DELICIOUS. Our families and a bunch of our friends came over (about 20 of us in all), we feasted on ziti, cold antipasto, fresh Italian bread, and then watched the Season FOur premiere.

It was a good day!

Now that we live in Philly, we are apart from our families and longtime friends, so we're only inviting a few workmates over.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 06:45 PM

Now that would be the perfect way to start out the new Sopranos Season Chris. What time should I be there? :p

Since I know very few people who actually watch the series, it will probably be just myself and maybe my daugthers/sons-in-laws. Doesn't matter though, I will still enjoy it.

btw, fresh Italian bread sounds wonderful! It's been a while since I've made it, maybe it's about time.

TIS
Posted By: Don Luciano

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 07:07 PM

Hmm.....i've decided i'm definitley gonna watch the premier alone. I know for a fact if i watch it with someone else they will talk and it'll piss me off cause i don't wanna miss a second.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Premiere Party Ideas - 02/16/04 08:23 PM

STALLIONETTE: come on over around 5PM! Dinner will be at 6PM, then we settle in to watch the show!

DON: for that reason, that is why I tape every episode. People talk during the show, which is unavoidable. I can watch the tape alone later and really go over every detail, with no distractions!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET