Home

New Promo

Posted By: The Godfather

New Promo - 02/09/04 03:14 AM

Yes, I know all of us have been drooling over the HBO website's promos. Here is one that was on HBO, but isn't on the website yet.

http://www.lbracco2.com/media%20files/sopranos505.WMV
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: New Promo - 02/09/04 04:11 AM

Thanks GF Fan! A few more bits and pieces to put together. I wonder what the deal is with Carm, Adrianna, Janice and all the ladies standing outside. And was that a body that was thrown in the water? And...What's the deal with Carm cautiously walking in the house????? Can't wait to fill in the blanks. Less than a month now.

TIS
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: New Promo - 02/09/04 09:24 PM

Christ, superb new teaser!

Made to look like Adriana is taken out, could be a bluff in the clip though.

Who was Janice going for with Artie holding her back?

Also looked like it could be Furio going for that gun lying on the table, though I could be talking out of my backside with that one.

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 01:00 AM

You know what was just brought to my attention? The scene of Carm walking into the house. I just realized, she's walking into an empty house. No furniture. The screen is so small, that I didn't catch it the first time. :p

TIS
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 03:00 AM

You know; I have read that this season Paulie and Christopher are so angry with each other, even close to war. Maybe Paulie finds out about Adriana and whacks her. That would explain it.

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 03:03 AM

Oh! You're right TIS.. Do you think Tony made an end move and totally moved the furniture out? I wouldn't be suprised if that's how the season starts! I'm gonna miss the previous openers when Tony is walking down the driveway to get the Star-Ledger
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 08:57 AM

One thing I got from the clip was that Carmine got whacked or died of old age. When Tony and Silvio enter the room at Carmine's place, there was Johnny and some other old guy who wasn't Carmine. In season four there was always Carmine and Johnny sitting at that table for meetings. Then there was the audio:
"there's a situation thats gotten a little out of hand with Johnny and Little Carmine..." I think Little Carmine knows it was Johnny who had his father whacked. Or maybe Carmine died of natural causes, and there is a fued between Johnny and "Brainless the 2nd" (Little Carmine) about who should run things in NY. I dont know...just an idea.

I also want to know what Adriana meant by saying, "I want to tell you all something..." Maybe she will confess to Chris and Tony that the FEDS have been asking her for her cooperation.

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 02:37 PM

Just saw Jamie Lynn Siegler on Fox & Friends today. She wouldn't give away any of the plot of the new season of course. However, she did say that they decided to have a 6th season, because there were so many loose ends from previous seasons that they needed to tie up and couldn't do it all in season five. Could this mean perhaps many of the stories that left us hanging will be resolved???

TIS
Posted By: Buttapcanrican

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 05:43 PM

There was such a lapse in the timeframe of the airing of the last season (5?)..when did last seaon end.like overa year ago?
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 06:33 PM

Season 4 ended Dec 02^^

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Just saw Jamie Lynn Siegler on Fox & Friends today. She wouldn't give away any of the plot of the new season of course. However, she did say that they decided to have a 6th season, because there were so many loose ends from previous seasons that they needed to tie up and couldn't do it all in season five. Could this mean perhaps many of the stories that left us hanging will be resolved???

TIS
Well if this is 100% true, be ready for the return of the Russian
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: New Promo - 02/10/04 10:36 PM

David Chase already confirmed that's not happening,people need to let that go

Re: New Promo - 02/11/04 03:03 AM

Well then, what loose ends need tied?
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: New Promo - 02/11/04 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
David Chase already confirmed that's not happening,people need to let that go
He only said that the Russian won't be in the fifth season...he didn't say anything about the sixth season.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: New Promo - 02/11/04 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Godfather:
Well then, what loose ends need tied?
Whether Tony will get back with Carm, whether Junior will now be taking his reign as Boss back, whether Larry Boy Barese wants his territory back from cousin Ally Boy, etc etc etc.

I don't want to see the Russian because frankly, it would serioulsy make them look dumb in that it took them so long to realise their friend went missing in Pine Barrens, it is simply TOO predictable to happen in The Sopranos.

Mick

Re: New Promo - 02/12/04 01:37 AM

Wasn't Larry Boy Barese, in Whitecaps, sitting next to the prosecuting attorney for Junior's trial? I think it is!
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: New Promo - 02/12/04 04:30 AM

Another loose end: Soprano Family capo Raymond Curto is wearing a wire!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET