Home

Ideas for Final Episode

Posted By: wes2k3

Ideas for Final Episode - 02/05/04 01:33 AM

As we all know that not too long from now, our lovable show will finally run its course. Out of curiosity, I am interested on how you would end The Sopranos. I'm kind of torn on how I would do it, but I wouldn't want Tony to die. Maybe one of the kids would have a major role in the final season. Not necessarily becoming part of the Soprano Crime Family, but having a big part in what will eventually happen to either the crime family or blood family. There are so many ways to end it, but when it happens we will all be either really sad or really happy.
Posted By: SenatorGeary

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/05/04 06:36 AM

Furio comes back for Carmella...

Tony Kills Furio..

Carmella Kills Tony..
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/05/04 10:04 AM

The ducks return and the whole show completes a circle.

Tony retires to his swimming pool a happy man.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/05/04 10:44 PM

I am sure "The Sopranos" will not have a happy ending. Tony might end up dead or in jail for life, but I think it's more likely that he'll end up like Michael Corleone at the end of "The Godfather: Part II".

Tony will still be on top and in power, but in reality he'll have nothing because his family (what matters most to him) will be gone.

Carmela will stay away from him, his kids may disown him, or maybe one of the kids ends up dead... who knows? He'll have his money and power, but he'll be an empty man.
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/05/04 11:15 PM

I thought of that too, but it would really be a bit of a cop out to replicate how Michael ends up in Part III (moreso than II) in my opinion anyway.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 12:54 AM

Furio comes back to kill Tony one night while Tony and Carmella are about to have "make up sex." Furio accidently kills Carmella, and then Tony kills Furio.

Tony lives...
Posted By: Michael/Corleone

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
Furio comes back to kill Tony one night while Tony and Carmella are about to have "make up sex." Furio accidently kills Carmella, and then Tony kills Furio.

Tony lives...
Furio may not have a high IQ, but I think he will notice the mass difference.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 05:16 AM

Christopher calls out sick, and AJ has to drive Tony
to the market to buy some oranges. Then, .....Oh wait. Nevermind.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 06:40 AM

father antintola asks tony for help, and not just to light a little candle....
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
[quote]Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
[b] Furio comes back to kill Tony one night while Tony and Carmella are about to have "make up sex." Furio accidently kills Carmella, and then Tony kills Furio.

Tony lives...
Furio may not have a high IQ, but I think he will notice the mass difference. [/b][/quote]

Actually, I would hate to see Tony die at the end, even tho, it may be logical, given his "life" of crime. Although, maybe Carmella killing Tony in anger????? Or perhaps a storyline bringing both AJ and Meadow into the crime scenario???

TIS
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Ideas for Final Episode - 02/06/04 02:16 PM

The two most predictable things for the somewhere in the next two seasons, are that Tony dies and Furio comes back. Now that I dont think about it; neither will happen, because they are just so damn predictable.

I think around the sixth season, there will be a major war between the Sopranos and someother family, maybe Carmine's. Everyone will get whacked; Paulie, Christopher, Silvio, Bacilla, who knows... But not Tony.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET