Home

Season 5 Clip on HBO.com

Posted By: The Godfather

Season 5 Clip on HBO.com - 12/24/03 05:18 PM

For those who have seen it, post your thoughts here. I think it was real cool, and it made me want more.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Season 5 Clip on HBO.com - 12/24/03 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Godfather:
For those who have seen it, post your thoughts here. I think it was real cool, and it made me want more.
Wow. Very interesting. For such a short clip, you can get a lot out of it, and what to possibly look forward to next season.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Season 5 Clip on HBO.com - 12/26/03 03:42 AM

I don't know if you mean the scenes that someone posted here on the board from Season 5 or from HBO. I don't think I've seen new seens on HBO yet. But from the clip that was posted:

I agree, although very short, it left me even more anxious to see the next season. What I got out of it:

1) It appears someone is after Tony with Carm telling him she's afraid after looking out the window. Who knows, maybe it's Furio

2) By Tony's comment, "There will be no separation/divorce" I assume there "may" not be.

3) Tony's comments about Furio indicate he's history if he does come back. Yet, someone posted that Furio isn't due to come back, so who knows.

Then again one good thing about The Sopranos it is so full of surprises, you never know what may happen next.

TIS
Posted By: Owen

Re: Season 5 Clip on HBO.com - 12/26/03 10:37 PM

Looks like another great season!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Season 5 Clip on HBO.com - 12/27/03 12:10 AM

At least next week at this time, we'll be able to say the season five starts "this" year. Doesn't seem so far away.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET