Home

HBO/Sopranos question

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

HBO/Sopranos question - 12/14/03 04:56 PM

I am fairly new to HBO and I know last week the Sopranos wasn't on due to the Pacino mini series. I know there are a couple HBO's and yeterday they changed the channel numbers for HBO. Can anyone tell me what time the Sopranos is on the other HBO channel, or if it wasn't on at all last week and due to the special? Does that make sense???

TIS
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/14/03 10:02 PM

you should get tivo
Posted By: Mardini

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 01:11 AM

The Sopranos won't be on till next sunday. They'll be playing 2 episodes, back-to-back.

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 03:30 AM

how long does it take for the season to finish on hbo and get on dvd?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 03:41 AM

Thanks Mardini! It's nice to know I haven't missed any episodes. I ended up calling my cable company to find out the station. You would think they'd send me notice that they were switching their stations around.

Don Pope, I believe the 4th season has been released on DVD. If not, it will be soon I think. Don't know why it takes so long, but considering we have to wait so long between seasons on HBO, I'm not surprised.

TIS

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 03:45 AM

the fourth season did come out, i ment when season 5 debuts how long does it take to play through it all then release it on dvd?
Posted By: SC

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pope:
when season 5 debuts how long does it take to play through it all then release it on dvd?
Season #5 will have 13 episodes (like the previous four seasons). It'll start in early March, and then run the next 13 weeks, ending in late May. I guess the fifth season will be released on DVD before next Christmas.

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 04:23 AM

ahhh thats a long time from now
Posted By: Meggie

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 06:56 PM

Whats the real reason David Cahse is cancelling The Sopranos..Does he realize how many fans the show has!!!???
Posted By: Owen

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
Whats the real reason David Cahse is cancelling The Sopranos..Does he realize how many fans the show has!!!???
I think that he just doesnt want the show to become a formula, this can happen to any show even the best of them when they run out of fresh ideas. The actors also probably want to break away from the show and be in movies maybe.

By the way, who is that on your avitar?

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 08:04 PM

Valentina La Paz..shes like me, italian and cubana (with a little mick on my moms side)

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 08:43 PM

is she an actress or something?

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 08:48 PM

She was Tony's gumar on the Sopranos..the one with the nail that Carmella found, was Ralph's gumar as well

Re: HBO/Sopranos question - 12/15/03 08:51 PM

oooh i didnt notice at first
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET