Home

Season Five Exclusive

Posted By: SopranoFan

Season Five Exclusive - 12/11/03 11:48 PM

A clip from the new season five is now available on HBO.com! It originally aired on December 7th, but many people missed it. http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/video

Enjoy.
Posted By: Owen

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/11/03 11:53 PM

Damn it wont play!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 01:52 AM

Ohhh! That looks good! I wonder what was going on, for Tony to tell Carmella to go to a hotel til it blows over???? We know now what will happen to Furio if he comes around again don't we??? Can't wait to see it.

TIS
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 02:13 AM

Divorce is inevitable.

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 02:18 AM

RB,

I'll bet you there is no divorce!!! Hu???? Lay down that paycheck!!

TIS

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 02:45 AM

Okay Tis... just for pride, I bet you that Tony and Carmella get divorced.
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 03:56 AM

Wow! Already excited for Season 5. But its going to be real slow until March 7 comes around.

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 02:04 PM

According to that link, HBO and David Chase agreed to a sixth season???? Yes!!!!

TIS
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 06:55 PM

Superb, and surprisingly long, clip from the new series.

Sounds like Furio would be as well moving into the Witness Protection Programme at this rate though. Poor bloke never actually did anything about his feelings!

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/12/03 07:51 PM

Furio is as good as dead. Expect him to make some noise, but look for him to be gone by the end of this season

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/13/03 02:59 AM

Can someone post the direct video link, becuase when I go to the website it doesnt open up to play. I have both Quicktime and Real Player installed. I really want to see a preview
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/13/03 02:00 PM

WOW. What a teaser. That clip was really interesting, and hints at a lot of truly amazing developments.

You have to wonder, what is it that has Carmela "worried" and is making Tony try to put Carmela and AJ into a hotel "until this blows over"? Is there another attempt on Tony's life by someone? Is this something he perceives as a threat to not only him, but his family as well?

I betcha this threat is none other than the Russian Mafiya. The Russians are ruthless enough to go after family.

As for Furio, I bet he turns up working for Johnny Sack and Carmine Lupertazzi.

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/13/03 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Owen:
Can someone post the direct video link, becuase when I go to the website it doesnt open up to play. I have both Quicktime and Real Player installed. I really want to see a preview
Nevermind, ^ I finally saw it. It looks like it will be another great season. I cant wait untill March 7th!
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/14/03 04:56 AM

I imagined that the event that Carmella and AJ has them worried is something like in GFII in Lake Tahoe when the Corleone compound is shot up! Can't you see the Sopranos house getting shot up! That would be real awesome!
Posted By: Lord Gut

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/14/03 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Owen:
[quote]Originally posted by Owen:
[b] Can someone post the direct video link, becuase when I go to the website it doesnt open up to play. I have both Quicktime and Real Player installed. I really want to see a preview
Nevermind, ^ I finally saw it. It looks like it will be another great season. I cant wait untill March 7th! [/b][/quote]Did you just keep on trying as i am having the exact same problem, i to have both installed, but just cant seem to view it.

Re: Season Five Exclusive - 12/14/03 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Gut:
[quote]Originally posted by Owen:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Owen:
[b] Can someone post the direct video link, becuase when I go to the website it doesnt open up to play. I have both Quicktime and Real Player installed. I really want to see a preview
Nevermind, ^ I finally saw it. It looks like it will be another great season. I cant wait untill March 7th! [/b][/quote]Did you just keep on trying as i am having the exact same problem, i to have both installed, but just cant seem to view it. [/b][/quote]No it never did work on my computer. I just gave up and used another computer to watch it. If you have more than one computer in your house I suggest that you try it on that one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET