Home

Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen

Posted By: Anthony Spilotro

Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/03/03 11:04 PM

Something bothered me about the scene when Silvio and Christopher visited the crazy elderly hitman family in Long Island. When they gave them the picture of Johnny Sack, whom they wanted to be killed, Tony was right next to him in the picture.

Now even though Silvio indicated which one was Johnny, these men seem like the kind of guys who are liable to make a glaring error such as killing Tony instead of Johnny. Or maybe even killing both of them.

Even though the entire hit on Johnny Sack was called off, these men could forget about this and go back to do the job. I have a feeling that whenever the series ends, Tony's demise will be because of these men.
Posted By: SC

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/04/03 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Spilotro:
Something bothered me about the scene when Silvio and Christopher visited the crazy elderly hitman family in Long Island.
Take another look at one of the hitmen....the one with the oxygen mask. Its none other than Richard Bright, better known as Al Neri.
Posted By: SopranoFan

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/04/03 12:25 AM

I think it was implied that Silvio and Chris cancelled the hit pretty soon after Johnny Sack accepted the apology. If it was something that would be a loose end, they probably would've emphasized it in some way.
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/04/03 02:10 PM

ACTUALLY, I noticed that too, and it kinda bothered me as well. (YEAH, I saw that! that WAS good ol' Al Neri!) Anyway, they were like , "yeah this is the guy to whack", and yet they didn't really point him out exactly. MAYBE, i'm assumming, they knew Tony and they knew what he looked like. Cause otherwise that woulda been a disaster. AND BY THE WAY_ HOW freaky were those hitmen??!! scared the CRAP outta me.
Posted By: Don Larzono

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/04/03 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Spilotro:

Now even though Silvio indicated which one was Johnny, these men seem like the kind of guys who are liable to make a glaring error such as killing Tony instead of Johnny. Or maybe even killing both of them.

If I remember it correctly Johnny Sack was going to visit his father in Boston. And these hitmen lived in Boston and were going to do it when Johnny came up there.
I don't think Tony would be anywhere near Boston if he ordered a hit to go down there

I might have gotten the wrong idea about the location of the elderly hitmen but I think they lived in Boston.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/05/03 04:23 AM

Actually, I think they lived in Rhode Island.
Posted By: Guineapig

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/06/03 05:25 AM

Their leader was blind, was he not? How was he supposed to carry out contracts?
Posted By: pacino princess

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/06/03 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Guineapig:
Their leader was blind, was he not? How was he supposed to carry out contracts?
THATS ANOTHER THING!! I was thinking how is a blind guy gonna carry out a murder?? I don't know, but it sure as hell was strange.
Posted By: Frankie Pentangeli

Re: Picture of Johnny Sack and Tony for the Hitmen - 11/09/03 04:23 AM

Yes, that was VERY sloppy, especially if you are giving it to a crew such as those old farts. However, maybe it was done purposely by the director, for whatever reason? What reason could htat have been?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET