Home

Who is actual boss?

Posted By: Lucky_Luciano

Who is actual boss? - 08/29/03 06:22 PM

Maybe I am not understanding something here. Who is the boss of the entire area? New York and New Jersey? Does Tony answer to anyone? What about Johnny Sack? Thank you in advance.
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Who is actual boss? - 08/29/03 08:21 PM

Doesn't Junior still run North Jersey, techinically?
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Who is actual boss? - 08/29/03 08:43 PM

Isnt the "soprano" family actually the Demeo family. If I recall they talk about a Eclio(spelling?) DeMeo who is doing a life sentence in prison. He appointed Jackie Aprile Sr. to be acting boss while in prison.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Who is actual boss? - 08/29/03 09:02 PM

My understanding is that New York and New Jersey are two different factions. NJ consists of the DeMeo/Soprano Family, and NY comprises the Five Families, one of which is led by Carmine Lupertazzi (the Family of which Johnny Sac is Underboss). Neither answers to the other, but they have a mutual agreement with regard to certain business matters (eg, NY gets a share of the Sopranos' income from the sanitation business).

There is no Boss ruling the two areas.

Junior, now that he is over his trial, is still technically Boss of the Soprano Family, but I think even he knows now that he isn't getting any younger, and it may be time to give total command to Tony (after all, Tony ran the whole Family while Junior was going through his trial).

We won't actually know who is the Boss for sure until season five hits our screens. Is Junior back to his commanding post? Is Tony busting heads with regard to retaining his position? WHo knows?

Mick
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Who is actual boss? - 08/30/03 02:35 AM

All I know is that I can't FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/01/03 11:11 PM

Tony has been the official Boss of the Jersey Mob since either the beginning of season 2 or ending of season 1
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/02/03 06:31 AM

well after jakie died everyone pretty much considered tony boss. weather junior realized it or not. hence having hesh, and everyone else going to tony instead of junior for buisness deals.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/02/03 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
Tony has been the official Boss of the Jersey Mob since either the beginning of season 2 or ending of season 1
I wouldn't say it was official, BoB. Tony was considered the Boss, but then again he always had been, even when Junior wasn't under House Arrest. Junior was still official Boss, but his being under House Arrest took him out of the action. Tony still went to him for advice on some matters.

Mick
Posted By: Michael Montana Mancini

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/03/03 02:51 PM

i would love to make love with meadow soprano...thank you please
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 02:05 PM

I always understood that Tony is the New Jersey boss. They want Uncle Junior to think he is the boss, but everyone knows the score.

TIS
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 02:39 PM

The Italian Stallionette is correct. For namesake Junior is the Boss because Tony doesn't want that kind of attention from the FBI himself. But while Junior is the Boss everyone knows that it's Tony running things.

Anyway on the real life New Jersey Mafia, they are lapdogs to New York. Whilst NJ has it's own established Family, you'll find that they're all in partnerships with NY guys. Also the NY guys go over there to run things. At the moment as Turnbull pointed out a while ago. Jackie D'Amico, once a Gotti/Gambino underling is now thought to be running things in NY. Capos from all the 5 Families run things in NJ. Even Philidelphia have a hand in things run in NJ although i'm sure there influence isn't as dominant as New Yorks.

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 03:15 PM

I Still think meadow is too gorgeous to be tony's daughter.... :rolleyes:

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 03:20 PM

Meadow has nothing to do with this discussion. What do you do for a living Michael Montana Mancini?

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 03:41 PM

WHY????

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 03:53 PM

Exactly my point, it's an irrelevant question just as your mention of Meadow is just as irrelevant. Funky eh?

Re: Who is actual boss? - 09/04/03 04:16 PM

Ah forgive me, i'm in a wierd mood today. I have this crazy craving for jelli babies and Irn Bru. Maybe i'm pregnant.

Seen todays papers pictures of Geri Halliwell. Mang, she's looking good. She's been doing her breastasise.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET