Home

Season 4 Thoughts

Posted By: TonySoprano

Season 4 Thoughts - 08/20/03 11:39 AM

Well Season 4 just finished airing over here so i thought id make some comments. Overall i thought it was pretty good, it didnt flow as well as 1 or 2 but like Season 3 it had some great episodes. 'Whitecaps' and 'The Strong, Silent Type' were probably my favorite. Whitecaps was amazing, i know a lot of people were dissapointed they werent left with a cliffhanger but i thought the performances in Whitecaps were too good to go unnoticed. I liked AJ's little role in that episode as well as Carms ofcourse. Again i dont think it was THAT bad a season.
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/20/03 06:04 PM

4th season blows the 3rd out of the water! The 4th season is awesome. The final 4 episodes are fantastic. "Whitecaps" is by far the most dramatic episode ever. James' and Edie's acting are top-draw. I also think that 4th season and 2nd might be tied for 2nd best season, because nothing can beat the 1st one.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/24/03 08:44 AM

I personally liked season 4 the least out of all of them. I think that 2 was the best, followed very closely by 1. Season 3 was third best, but well behind seasons 2 and 1. Season 4 was just kinda boring.
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/24/03 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Corpuzzi:
I personally liked season 4 the least out of all of them. I think that 2 was the best, followed very closely by 1. Season 3 was third best, but well behind seasons 2 and 1. Season 4 was just kinda boring.
See the thing is, The Sopranos need those kind of episodes because the mafia is not whacking and f*cking all day long. So you need those episodes, involving financial troubles (which the Mafia definitely has been experiencing lately), love triangles and whatnot. I think 4th was great! Hopefully 5 and 6 will be the best!
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/24/03 03:22 PM

do they know how many season's there are going to be?
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/24/03 07:13 PM

There was going to be only 5 seasons but David Chase said he couldnt wrap all the story lines up in it so they are having a season 6. I guess it is only going to be 10 episodes long though.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Season 4 Thoughts - 08/25/03 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Godfather:
See the thing is, The Sopranos need those kind of episodes because the mafia is not whacking and f*cking all day long. So you need those episodes, involving financial troubles (which the Mafia definitely has been experiencing lately), love triangles and whatnot. I think 4th was great! Hopefully 5 and 6 will be the best!
I never said that the first two seasons were better because there was more whacking and sex and stuff. I just didn't enjoy the episodes very much. I was hoping that they would address what happened to the guy from Pine Barrens, and there wasn't as much interaction with Melfi. I always thought that the Tony/Melfi dynamic was great for the show, since it brought great balance to everything and also served as a vehicle to explain what Tony was thinking.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET