Home

most shocking death

Posted By: wes2k3

most shocking death - 07/22/03 04:57 AM

Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but i just wanted to know who's death came more of a surprise in your opinion.
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: most shocking death - 07/22/03 08:05 AM

The Season 4 Episode where Ralphie gets whacked aired yesterday in Australia. Although i heard he got whacked i was damn suprised how it happened and the detail they put into it. The cutting up, the head ect, couldnt believe they would show it.
Posted By: Montauk

Re: most shocking death - 07/22/03 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wes2k3:
Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but i just wanted to know who's death came more of a surprise in your opinion.
Janice killing Richie, hands down.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: most shocking death - 07/23/03 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Montauk:
Janice killing Richie, hands down.
Ditto . . .

GoodFella
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: most shocking death - 07/23/03 07:58 PM

Yeah, I figured Richie was gonna go but I never expected Janice to do it!
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: most shocking death - 07/23/03 09:10 PM

I made a thread about this a while back, but it's nice to see these questions recurring again. I'd go for Ralphie killing Tracy. That was one of the most graphic scenes in the show, ever.

Janice sending Richie to Hell was a shock too, though I was definitely a lot more shocked when I realised just how far Tony and Ralphie's "fun-fight" had gone.

Mick
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: most shocking death - 07/24/03 09:03 PM

Richie buying farm.
Posted By: Don Michel

Re: most shocking death - 08/17/03 12:26 AM

Pussy
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: most shocking death - 08/17/03 06:47 AM

Although Richie's murder was a surprise, I go with Ralphie's. That blew me away!! Like Tony S. says, then the details of the disposal of Ralphie....very good!

TIS
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: most shocking death - 08/18/03 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Although Richie's murder was a surprise, I go with Ralphie's. That blew me away!! Like Tony S. says, then the details of the disposal of Ralphie....very good!

TIS
I agree with Ralphie's. I didn't expect it.
Posted By: HymanRoth

Re: most shocking death - 08/31/03 06:43 PM

Ralphie's death probably came as the most surprising; i definitely expected him to get it sooner or later but not then and there and the same goes for Richie. One of the deaths i found the most shocking was when Pussy and Tony kill Matt Bevelacqua (if that is his real name) in season 2. I dunno why; i think it was because they kept shooting and shooting at point-blank range; there was a big pause after the first shot that made you think it was over but then they just emptied their guns into him (his screaming for mommy added to the shock factor). In light of the horrific murders since it maybe seems a little tame but it still sticks in the memory.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: most shocking death - 08/31/03 09:15 PM

The death of Richie Aprile shocked me the most. The fact that he died was not shocking, it was the fact that his wife Janice killed him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET