Home

The most annoying character of the Sopranos

Posted By: wes2k3

The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/18/03 03:33 AM

The Sopranos is a highly acclaimed series with an excellent cast of characters but like a lot of shows there is always one character that annoys the hell out of the viewer. That character to me would have to be either Mikey from season one or Jackie Jr. because he was always doing something to get himself in trouble with Tony and it cost him his life.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/18/03 05:08 PM

Nice to see a newbie posting in The Sopranos section! Welcome!

I made a thread about this ages ago, long before you came. You can look for it in search under "annoying" if you like.

There are a load of annoying characters in The Sopranos. Adolescent Meadow is up there, as well as AJ, albeit they have both matured now into likeable characters.

Skip Lapari, agent Harris and Frank Cubitoso (all FBI agents) top my list. Funny how in real life you love the FBI, but in the show you hate them!

I also think Janice, as well as Charmaine Bucco, would be up there with the rest. They annoy the hell outta me.

Mick
Posted By: Snake

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/18/03 07:35 PM

Speakin' strictly for myself, I gotta' say Janice Soprano is without a doubt the worst. Everytime I see or hear her, I just wanna ram an ice pick in my ear and scramble it around until she's out of my head!
Posted By: The Godfather

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/19/03 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Nice to see a newbie posting in The Sopranos section! Welcome!

I made a thread about this ages ago, long before you came. You can look for it in search under "annoying" if you like.

There are a load of annoying characters in The Sopranos. Adolescent Meadow is up there, as well as AJ, albeit they have both matured now into likeable characters.

Skip Lapari, agent Harris and Frank Cubitoso (all FBI agents) top my list. Funny how in real life you love the FBI, but in the show you hate them!

I also think Janice, as well as Charmaine Bucco, would be up there with the rest. They annoy the hell outta me.

Mick
Aww.. you gotta love Skip! His manneurisms and the way he talks to Pussy in 2nd season is so funny!
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/19/03 10:39 AM

Janice and Charmaine
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/19/03 06:24 PM

Janice Soprano. . . her face alone says it all.

GoodFella

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/19/03 09:19 PM

Godfather, Skip's voice alone drives me insane. Saying that, he isn't as bad as "that sneak" Harris. "Who'th thponthoring you motherfucker!?"

Mick
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/20/03 07:55 PM

Janice & AJ, Jackie Jr pissed me off too

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/21/03 09:35 PM

Quote:
Godfather, Skip's voice alone drives me insane. Saying that, he isn't as bad as "that sneak" Harris. "Who'th thponthoring you motherfucker!?"

Mick
That line makes me cry its so funny!

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/21/03 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
Janice & AJ, Jackie Jr pissed me off too
Jackie Jr. was a pretty boy piece of crap. I was so glad he got whacked, but his whacking was really anticlimatic.
Posted By: Montauk

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/22/03 10:25 AM

I agree on Charmaine. What a hypocrite, esp. when we know that her whole soapbox self-righteousness against mobsters is based on her being dumped by Tony. Plus, Artie had her pegged right when he pointed out what a fraud she is by agreeing to cater Carmela's party. At least Carm owns up to her hypocrisy and has actually done something about it (so far).

Another annoyance is that whiney blond girl who stole Noah from Meadow (watch closer and read betw. the lines, dear friends).

Finally, that prank-pulling hussy Tony stole from Ralphie gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/24/03 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Godfather:
but his whacking was really anticlimatic.
So was the fact that Tony never found out the real manner of his death. I don't think Vito Spatafore would be around these days if Tony had.

Mick

PS> Another annoying character: Noah Tannenbaum. The scene in which Meadow and he go out with Noah's father...! I hate big-headed jerks such as him. And he thought he was way too cleverer than he actually was. The line said to Carmela (referring to Tony): "He's lucky I didn't rip his fucking head off." --Yes, Tony is lucky, and also lucky that Noah would never be blessed with the strength needed to do so.
Posted By: Knocc Out

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 07/24/03 10:32 PM

^^ i agree totally lmfao

when Noah said hes lucky i didnt punch his fucking lights out i was like LMFAO

Noah was a *** , so glad he left
Posted By: HymanRoth

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 08/31/03 06:27 PM

Noah was a big-headed wanker. But he was very funny so i don't think he was the most annoying character in the show - that would have to be that prankster woman; she irritated the shit out of me.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 08/31/03 06:39 PM

Yah, Noah was pretty gay, but seeing Meadow half naked was pretty sweet..
Posted By: zo

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 09/26/03 01:30 PM

while janice is fat and ugly, tell me that she didnt make a great story line towards the end of 2. leave adolescentt meadow alone, shes hott. the most annoying by far is tonys mom. i cant stand her.

ps. when was meadow half naked
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/09/03 11:49 PM

Carmella Soprano.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/13/03 04:58 AM

Jannice and the fat bitch Ginny Sack.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/13/03 01:30 PM

Janice Soprano gets my vote for being the most annoying. Just hearing her voice makes cringe, she's such a whiny,ungrateful bitch.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/13/03 02:44 PM

When do you see Meadow half naked? Episode/season?
Posted By: wes2k3

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/13/03 04:15 PM

i believe it was "university" season 3.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/15/03 06:11 AM

Most annoying? That's easy Tony's mother. But as for the ones who are still alive.

Well lets see.

AJ Soprano
Janice
Noah(when he was on the show)
Posted By: Double-J

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/31/03 01:27 AM

Richie Aprile just absolutely pissed the shit out of me, and was sooooooo glad when he got whacked at the end of Season 2.
Posted By: Frankie Pentangeli

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/31/03 03:33 AM

JANICE!

She's horrible
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/31/03 02:17 PM

Janice and Ralphie are two of the most "unlikeable" characters, but make the show interesting. The most annoying pain in the ass to me was Tony's mother. No pleasing that woman.

TIS

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 10/31/03 11:58 PM

I loved Tony's mother. I loved how she was a bitter old lady with a sarcastic attitude. She always cracks me up.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/02/03 01:06 AM

It's hard to top Janice for being annoying. But Chris is such an a****le...always whining, always getting into trouble, always abusing Adriana...he gets my vote.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/02/03 01:27 AM

For anybody to mistreat a lady like Adriana the way Chris does deserves an areshole award, but I can't help but love his character. Paulie is an ass too, but isn't annoying.

Janice gets my vote right now, but there are plenty of non-regulars that are worse.

Mick

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/03/03 01:25 AM

Ritchie Aprile was annoying too. Especially with that episode about that damn jacket.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/06/03 07:55 PM

After seeing some episodes from season 3 recently, I also nominate Janice and Ralphie...
Posted By: Nick totoro

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/07/03 02:19 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by The Godfather:
[b] but his whacking was really anticlimatic.
So was the fact that Tony never found out the real manner of his death. I don't think Vito Spatafore would be around these days if Tony had.

Mick [/b][/quote]Why do you think that? Tony made it pretty indirectly obvious (sounds like a contradiction, I know) in his conversations with Ralph that Jackie Jr was to be taken care of and permanently. That was exactly what happened...

I do agree with you about Noah, though. Every character on the show, even the ones that annoy me like that rancid stinkhole Janice and that shew Charmaine, has a place. Noah served no purpose other than an excuse to give Tony an anxiety attack. He was amazingly insecure, especially with his ethnic background. No one gives a rat's ass if his Dad is Jewish and his Mom is black. He made it an issue.

Nick
Posted By: SenatorGeary

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/12/03 05:22 AM

Anthony Jr.... Dimwitted and annoying...
Posted By: DonMerghani187

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/30/03 01:21 AM

johnny sacks bitch its funny when they are making fun of her n then he walks in. bevelaqua was an annoying guy too i figure if ur getting whacked either way dont try to suck dick to get out of it

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/30/03 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMerghani187:
i figure if ur getting whacked either way dont try to suck dick to get out of it
Ala a real life incident involving Paul Castellano's henchman Tommy Bilotti.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/30/03 05:51 PM

reminds me of frank lopez

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 11/30/03 06:50 PM

Yeah, but Frank didn't perform fellatio on Tony. :p

Tommy Bilotti forced some guy who owed him money to stick his...umm...never mind.

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/01/03 03:45 PM

ohh my bad when i said suck dick i mean like kiss ass

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/02/03 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMerghani187:
ohh my bad when i said suck dick i mean like kiss ass
lol, I always thought they were two different things...

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/02/03 11:09 PM

lol funny
Posted By: angiez23

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/03/03 04:38 PM

janice and ralphie, for them are my vote
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/29/03 11:17 PM

id have to say mikey palmice. the way he says "im worried about you skipper" in season 1 is really annoying
Posted By: ChickenVindaloo

Re: The most annoying character of the Sopranos - 12/30/03 03:12 PM

I can't believe no one has mentioned him, so I will.. Artie Bucco.

Uggh, what a pathetic guy, so self-centered and always feeling oh-so sorry for himself.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET