Home

Carmella and Furio

Posted By: Liz_85

Carmella and Furio - 06/03/03 06:01 AM

Since when has this little flirtation come about? I don't remember seeing anything about it previously.
Don't tell me what happens, I've only seen episodes up to when Furio dances with Carmella at his house warming party.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Carmella and Furio - 06/03/03 09:00 PM

Hi Liz! Season four is nearing an end over here on terrestrial TV. The penultimate episode is tonight. I felt the same way about the flirting. Since the first episode, with Carm dressing up to answer the door to Furio, it has gone from there! I thought it is very unlike Carmela and was totally out of the blue. That's season four for ya! :rolleyes:

Mick
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Carmella and Furio - 06/04/03 01:49 AM

Actually I think Furio is like a thunderbolt for Carmella! I think she just was attracted to him from the beginning. Plus the fact that he is always nice to her and talks to her I think gets her temporarily out of her real "life", at least in her mind.

TIS
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: Carmella and Furio - 06/04/03 06:46 AM

I can't believe season 4 is almost finished for you guys, it only just started here. Channel 9 did promise it to us last November but never came through and I think we're on the fourth episode now.
I'd never noticed any kind of relationship between Carmella and Furio before this season, I'll have to take a look next time I watch some earlier episodes.
Posted By: DonGoku

Re: Carmella and Furio - 06/09/03 03:00 PM

ur from australia liz? me too

i haven't seen season 3 fully get, just got through the first 2 again on dvd, starting on the third soon. but i just can't resist watching season 4 anyway, ahah. but yeah their relationship does seem a little strange
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET