Home

AJ's fight

Posted By: indeterminate_x

AJ's fight - 03/16/03 03:26 AM

I just rerented the first season of the sopranos and I thought Tony's fight scene was kind of dumb. First off the name calling and then they like hugged and fell to the floor. I'm fifteen and I wish the other kids fought like that, but they don't. ANyways I just felt like complaining.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: AJ's fight - 03/16/03 03:03 PM

Well, I don't think that either of the two kids was really a fighter by nature, and at that age (or any age), it's really hard to just punch someone square in the face. At that age, at least in my experience, most fights mainly consisted of staring and shoving, and grappling. Granted, the fight looked really fake, but it wasn't too bad a depiction of a schoolyard fight.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: AJ's fight - 03/16/03 05:23 PM

Working at a middle school I have seen my share of this kind of behavior right in the office. Don C. is correct I think. Many fights start out that way, with the pushing/shoving, etc and some kids really don't know how to fight. I didn't really think of that scene as not being realistic either.

TIS
Posted By: Blake

Re: AJ's fight - 03/16/03 07:26 PM

Aj's birthday invitation,age 9:Yeah you wanna come to aj's birthday party?..cuz if you dont I'll break your legs!
Posted By: RosarioAlaia

Re: AJ's fight - 04/26/03 03:43 AM

You guys obviously weren't raised in NYC! :p How I wish our kids would go BACK to fist fighting instead of using weapons of choice.
Posted By: boneear

Re: AJ's fight - 04/28/03 11:58 PM

First season is my BEST!!!! When Tony ahllucinates that woman and they go to lunch and he nearly gets shot ad paulie says: "Dont worry it takes more than the Jamaican bobsleigh team with pop-guns to stop your old man" my best my best
Posted By: XJimmy the GentX

Re: AJ's fight - 04/29/03 04:07 AM

My favorite line: "We went out for a cup of coffee..." Then they show the scene hahahaha.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET