Home

Moltisanti's Mistake

Posted By: SanAlfo

Moltisanti's Mistake - 02/27/03 03:51 PM

I was watching the episode where Jackie Aprile dies and Moltisanti walks into the bing and says' Fvck this, I'd say we go to Def Con 4." What occured to me is the higher the number the better the situation is. Sorta of like Def 1 is total War. so wouldnt christopher need to say " I'd say we go to Def Con 1. this would really be a mob war... just a thought.no biggie
Posted By: indeterminate_x

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/01/03 12:02 AM

Coincindentally I got into an argument with someone about that yesterday. He said something stupid about at defcon four the president hides in a hollowed out mountain or something. I told him that if that did happen it would be at defcon 1. I've heard it both ways though, so I'm not sure.
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/01/03 04:44 AM

I think this was aid on purpose to show Chrissy's intelligence level. Chase is to smart to let one that big slip by.

The Don Ferro
Posted By: donfabrizio

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/04/03 12:06 PM

You are right it is a too important question...

Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/06/03 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
I think this was aid on purpose to show Chrissy's intelligence level. Chase is to smart to let one that big slip by.

The Don Ferro
Right, Don Ferro! Chase is always putting such malaprops in Chris's mouth. The one that had me on the floor was when Chris told Tony that Ralphie was "spreading dysentery among the ranks."
Posted By: DonFerro55

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/08/03 02:43 AM

I love that line!!
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/10/03 07:03 PM

I have the Wargames DVD and during hte commentary, the director said that they had the Defcon levels backwards. I don't remember how they had it but if you are using that as a basis, then it's wrong.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Moltisanti's Mistake - 03/16/03 03:07 PM

In WarGames, they had DEFCON 5 as peacetime and DEFCON 1 was "World War III". So if in fact they did it backwards, then DEFCON 4 would be pretty bad.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET