Home

Chis's car

Posted By: pinche88

Chis's car - 12/10/02 12:57 AM

sorry to post this but it has bin drivin me nuts what kinda car was chris driving this episode?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Chis's car - 12/10/02 01:43 AM

Pinche 88,

I'll have to watch it again, but if I remember correctly, from the back anyway, it almost looked like an old Thunderbird. It wasn't, but that's what it reminded me of. I am sure someone will know for sure. I thought it was a pretty cool car though!!

TIS

PS, I am referring to the car that Adrianna picked him up in when he left rehab. Is that the one you mean??? I think he was in another when when the two black "would be assassins" got killed.
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: Chis's car - 12/10/02 04:39 AM

I don't recall what he was driving in this last episode but chances are it was either his Lexus or his LandRover.

-Lucky
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Chis's car - 12/10/02 05:24 AM

I thought it was the Lexus.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Chis's car - 12/12/02 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Pinche 88,

I'll have to watch it again, but if I remember correctly, from the back anyway, it almost looked like an old Thunderbird. It wasn't, but that's what it reminded me of. I am sure someone will know for sure. I thought it was a pretty cool car though!!

TIS

PS, I am referring to the car that Adrianna picked him up in when he left rehab. Is that the one you mean??? I think he was in another when when the two black "would be assassins" got killed.
I thought for sure it was a 2002 Thunderbird.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Chis's car - 12/12/02 03:19 AM

Thanks Lou!

I don't feel like a total "idiot", since I am not a car expert.

TIS
Posted By: corleone

Re: Chis's car - 12/15/02 06:00 AM

i think when he came out of rehab it was the newest thunderbird in that sea green color, but what car did he have under the bridge when the dealers got hit? it was black and sporty lookin.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET