Home

Season Finale Predictions

Posted By: Oblong

Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 03:48 PM

Post some predictions for the season 4 finale this Sunday.

Both humorous and serious will be appreciated.

For me:

1) Meadow dies. My reasoning: They made a point of showing how grown up she is. She's been silent this season, maybe Jamie Lynn Sigler is doing other stuff. I heard an interview with her earlier in the season where she said that this season's finale is the best episode ever, the whole cast agreed on that.

2) No mention of Furio.
3) Paulie saves face and proves to Tony where his loyalties are.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 03:57 PM

It seems wierd you say that Meadow might die because I had the same feeling when I watched last weeks show.

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 04:13 PM

Like I said, it's because she was gone for so long, then they decide to bring her back in. All they did was have dinner so it seems a bit suspect.

Of course, I've been wrong before so we'll see. The only thing I've been right on was when jackie jr got whacked and that was too predictable.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 04:26 PM

Well if the rumors are true and this is the final season than I believe Tony will get whacked by the NY family after a long bloody gang war.

I know I'm wrong but if they're going to end the show go out with a "bang".

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 04:45 PM

We got another season coming, this is not the last one Aida Turturro(Janice) was on Regis&Kelli this morning and said there will be another year.
Posted By: Luca Brasi

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 05:10 PM

Well thats great to hear...for once I'm glad to be wrong.

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 05:43 PM

I think Lorriane Bracco will be on the show Monday.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 06:09 PM

Holy smokes.....I've got to think that one of the kids is going to get killed. It almost seems to fit in with the theme of the season of tragedy happening to those that don't necessarily derserve it (lets get down to brass tacks here. Ralphie was a creep and deserved his fate, but NOT for the sin of killing a horse, which I'm NOT convinced he did.)
BUT... I think this season will end with at least one other death, I'm thinking Johnny Sac or Paulie....its one, or possibly both of those mooks in that car Max casella was blowing away. Finally....last prediction here........ Carm leaves Tony!
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 06:44 PM

Carmine Lupertazzi is going to get whacked and then Johnny Sac is going to try to branch out to Jersey. This should set up next season for an all-out gang war.

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 07:24 PM

Hasn't Chase said all along that season 4 would be about the family, Tony/Carm/Meadow/AJ? Having the big climax revolve around a mafia storyline wouldn't fit.

Maybe it was season 3 where he said that, I don't know.
Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/05/02 10:27 PM

Carmine gets whacked early in the episode.
Carmine' son wants to retaliate and make a hit on Tony. He and Johnny Sac approach Paulie to have his guys take out Tony and promise Paulie that he will be boss of Jersey. Paulie agrees. Paulie's guys see Tony's Suv in the Bada Bings parking lot running and fill it full of bullets. But Tony isn't in the car It's AJ and his girlfriend.

Roll season ending credits
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/06/02 01:17 AM

Hi,
I think Carmine will get whacked. Johnny Sac will assume power. Paulie fearful of Johnny may try to whack him. After all Johnny NEVER talked to Carmine about him. Paulie feels betrayed and knows that he was used from the beginning. Silvio, Christopher, Bobby, Uncle Junior, and the rest will be back next season. I believe Junior will beat the rap and return to power.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/06/02 05:39 AM

I'm still suspicious about the dormant FBI connection. Big unresolved issue. The FBI wasn't sending Chris all that literature from Hazeldon because they felt sorry for that poor little addict. Maybe they planted someone in his rehab to hear him 'fess up during the heavy-duty group therapy work. And where has Adriana been? Michael Imperioli has said he wants to concentrate more on writing, less on acting, in the show. Maybe he and Adriana will make an exit in the last episode--perhaps feet-first.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Season Finale Predictions - 12/09/02 08:38 PM

Hi,
The only thing I was right about was Uncle Junior beating the case. Boy am I glad I didn't bet any real money.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET