Home

Tony Sirico question

Posted By: Jonny Lips

Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 05:30 AM

Tony Sirico's character, "Paulie Wallnuts" on the Sopranos is one of my favorite mob characters. I noticed that varies sites say he was in Godfather II. When I looked at the credits I didnt see his name anywhere. Does anybody know if he is for sure in the Godfather? If so which part? Thanks.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 06:15 AM

they had the credits or something messed up...they say he was the one who garrotes (or attempts to) Frank Pentangelli in part 2 in the bar scene with the Rosatos, but it aint him. Woulda been cool as hell though. BTW anybody know where I can find a Pauly Walnuts AIM icon?
Posted By: Jonny Lips

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 06:24 AM

Yeah, somewhere it said that he was one of the Rosato Bros. But I looked at the credits and it wasn't him. In a way the guy who says "Michael Corleone says hello," sounds and kind of looks like him, but then again, not really.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 09:53 AM

Thre's a thread on this in the GF Trilogy board called "Paulie Walnuts in Godfather II ?". Check back; the last post was on Sept 20.
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 01:52 PM

Danny Aiello (The Last Don) was the one who garrots Pentangelli.

I've looked for him in GFII as well and haven't found him.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/04/02 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Goodfella 69:
BTW anybody know where I can find a Pauly Walnuts AIM icon?
All you need to do to get a Paulie Walnuts AIM icon is to make one using photoshop or something. Just take a picture and reduce the size to 48 pixels x 48 pixels. If you want, you can send me some pictures of Paulie that you like and I'll resize them for you. Just send me a private message with your e-mail address.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Tony Sirico question - 12/05/02 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Corpuzzi:
[quote]Originally posted by Goodfella 69:
[b]BTW anybody know where I can find a Pauly Walnuts AIM icon?
All you need to do to get a Paulie Walnuts AIM icon is to make one using photoshop or something. Just take a picture and reduce the size to 48 pixels x 48 pixels. If you want, you can send me some pictures of Paulie that you like and I'll resize them for you. Just send me a private message with your e-mail address.[/b][/quote]Thank you very much, I will try your advice with my program and if it doesnt work I'll call upon you for the favor paisan. GRAZI again! .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET