Home

Season 5...whats left?

Posted By: Goodfella 69

Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 05:07 AM

since there is going to be one more season, what do you think it will focus on? season 4 is looking to be a sort of "End" to The Sopranos as a whole, I cant see what else theyd do with the show, though i am VERY grateful for another season (as long as its better than this one).
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 02:48 PM

Hi,
I think season 5 will focus on Tony's final downfall.

Paul
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 05:12 PM

Ok, Paul so what you are saying is that Tony will have an unhappy ending in the last season...

.....because if it is the last season , it will be the end...That doesn't take much smarts to see or say that. Even for us Blondes

Maybe it will be like Michael' ends with everyone being killed, or in jail and his wife is gone, the kids are gone and almost everyone is dead or in jail..he wil sit there seeing flasbacks of all the things that had gone before him...his mom, Pussy, ect....

Maybe he wil go nuts and the last picture will be him in the jail house nut ward...
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 09:48 PM

Furio gets Meadow pregnant,Carmela kills him,only to find out that she is also pregant by him. Anthony gets his girlfriend pregnant.Christopher gets Adriana pregnant. Bobby Bacala thinks he got Janice pregnant,only to find out Ralphie really did it. Peter Bogdanovich gets Dr. Melfi pregnant.

Tony's already pregnant.
Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 10:24 PM

I dont think there should be a downfall. Im tired of mob movies with downfalls. I just want a happy ending for once.

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/26/02 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Mataya:
I dont think there should be a downfall. Im tired of mob movies with downfalls. I just want a happy ending for once.
yea it would be nice, but then it would be really unrealistic since no Mob Boss or Made Guy makes it out alive or without going to prison, unless of course you are a genius like the late Carlo Gambino .
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/27/02 01:55 AM

That's not altogether true. The vast majority of wise guys die a peaceful death in bed, generally with family (both types) surrounding them. Its only the ones you hear about that have a violent end or go to the big house. Most of these folks just keep a very low profile.
Anyway here's my picks:
Tony......Dead
Uncle Junior.....Dies in prison
Silvio....Lives, go straight
Paulie......Dead
Christopher....Dead
Bobby.......Goes straight for the kids
Carmella.....Divorce
Furio......Witness protection, after boinking Carm
Adriana....Alive
Meadow.....MIA
A.J........In Jail, NOT mob related
Janice.....Alive, but in jail for fraud
Adriana.....In witness protection

Any thoughts????

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/27/02 04:46 AM

yea maybe alotta wiseguys do die peacefully it just doesnt seem to look that way since history portrays otherwise...if these guys who DO die peacefully keep very very low profiles, how do YOUUUU know about em....you connected pal? well..ARE YA!?....lol just playin paisan...nice guesses for the show. :p .
Posted By: corleone

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/29/02 03:42 AM

i dont want to see tony whacked, but i think if they left it all to chris, and have him be the next tony, and make a new show thatd be cool, like with him and adriana. but to see this all over would suck, what else would i need a t.v for?
Posted By: corleone

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/29/02 03:44 AM

oh and goodfella, whats with you using my avatar man? lol.

Re: Season 5...whats left? - 11/29/02 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by corleone:
oh and goodfella, whats with you using my avatar man? lol.
....sorry pal, didnt mean to steal that from ya, i like it though, if ud like me to change it ill do so just lemme know...if not then thanks.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET