Home

WHO WILL GO NEXT?!

Posted By: pinche88

WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 03:01 AM

WHO WILL GO NEXT?!

Chris Moltisanti~Tonys drugged up nephew and future boss?

Silvio Dante~Tonys right hand man?

Paulie Gautieri {sorry i dont think his last name is spell right }~ A capo who has a very high temper, and has bin "talking outta school"?

Patsy Parisi~Soldier in the family under Paulie?

Furio Giunta~Soldier under paulie also, whos in love with the first lady? ]]]] will NY`NJ WAR HAPPEN WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 06:01 AM

HE WOnT KIlL ChRIz Cuz HE IZ BLOOd
HE donT hAv Reesen 2 KilL SilVio
PAUlie or Teh Furio IZ my Bet

WUT DO U THINK?!?!?!?!////

-Lucky
Posted By: plawrence

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pinche88:
WHO WILL GO NEXT?!
Wouldn't surprise me if it was Adrianna
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 02:03 PM

Who the fuck knows it could be anybody. My guess is that it could be Paulie. But ya never know.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 03:01 PM

Hi,
IMHO I think Paulie. Why? Tony finds out that Paulie set the fire and not Ralphie and realizes he killed Ralphie for nothing. When Ralphie was talking about the horse he was under major stress about his son being in the hospital. He didn't give a crap about a freakin horse. How could he?

Paul
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 03:20 PM

Who's gonna die next?
I think some of the peripheral characters are gonna buy it, before a major one does. Maybe Patsy Parisi, Albert Barese, Vito Spatafore.

As far as major ones go, I think Tony's gonna die in the finale. I am seriously starting to doubt there's gonna be a Season Five! I think talk of another season is all a big smokescreen so we are genuinely shocked by what we see in Season Four's finale.

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisY2J:
Who's gonna die next?
I think some of the peripheral characters are gonna buy it, before a major one does. Maybe Patsy Parisi, Albert Barese, Vito Spatafore.

As far as major ones go, I think Tony's gonna die in the finale. I am seriously starting to doubt there's gonna be a Season Five! I think talk of another season is all a big smokescreen so we are genuinely shocked by what we see in Season Four's finale.
Hi,
Season 5 has been filmed. Season 6 is the big mystery.

Paul
Posted By: silviodante77

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
[quote]Originally posted by ChrisY2J:
[b]Who's gonna die next?

Hi,
Season 5 has been filmed. Season 6 is the big mystery.

Paul[/b][/quote]cool, so is there definitely going to be a series 6 now?? i always thought David Chase wanted to end it at series 5. also i heard rumours about a film a while back.

oh and also i havent seen series 4 yet, but i thought there was a good chance of johnny sack being clipped, but no one else has mentioned him, so maybe not..

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 07:55 PM

They already filmed Season Five? Cool! When did they do that?
I hope this means we won't have such a long wait between seasons now.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 08:09 PM

Are you sure the next season has already been filmed?? I have not heard that. Why the heck do they make us wait so long between seasons then, if the next season is ready??

TIS

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 08:18 PM

Hi,
I heard that they filmed the entire 5th season of 13 episodes. They probably will air in January. Probably will return after OZ goes off.

Paul
Posted By: SC

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 09:24 PM

Don't know who will be next.....I'm STILL trying to shake the image of Ralphie's head in the bowling ball bag.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlieLucifer:
HE WOnT KIlL ChRIz Cuz HE IZ BLOOd
HE donT hAv Reesen 2 KilL SilVio
PAUlie or Teh Furio IZ my Bet
Wow, Lucky - there's something seriously wrong with your keyboard! I'd get it fixed if I were you... :rolleyes:

(KoOl D0oD mixed case (and all caps) is not allowed here, it's too hard to read, sorry)

/jg
Posted By: Snake

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 11:01 PM

SC, are you renting out your posts to advertisers now? All I see are the words, "Image hosted by AngelFire."
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/13/02 11:56 PM

Probably Meadow.She thinks shes a big star now,and thinks she can do it without The Sopranos.She'll ask to not die and to maybe leave America in a future storyline.But the writers won't take that crap,they will kill her in the worst way possible,and Meadow is going to do it,whether she likes it or not.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
My guess is that it could be Paulie.
I hope not. I'd hate to change my avatar. How about you, Don P?

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 03:15 AM

It's anybody's guess. I try to be prepared for anything with this show. All the names mentioned are possibilities.

Silvio seems to be acting a little weird last couple episodes; Chris is so far into drugs, if he doesn't get killed he may O.D.

Adrianna's still not in the clear; and if Furio makes any advances whatsoever towards Carm and Tony finds out, he's history.

Then there's the stable fire; If Ralphie wasn't behind it, then whoever was will probably get it as well.

I seriously doubt it would be Tony. Of course that doesn't rule out an "attempt" on his life, but if there was, I'm sure he'd survive.

So many possibilities!!!!

TIS
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:

So many possibilities!!!!

TIS
Here's something for people to think about. A friend of mine has been on the Sopranos set working security for a couple of episodes filmed here in Lodi NJ. He told me we may not have seen the last of Ralph. When I asked him what he meant by that, he wouldn't tell me anymore. He just said keep watching. Take it for what it's worth. He's given me some inside information in the past that was 100% correct, and some things that weren't.

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 04:44 AM

Wow! Well that would be something!!! I mean I might consider he was still alive and they left him for dead....but the guy didn't have his head,

I can't imagine it, but we'll see. Maybe he'll be in flashbacks or something??? Thanks for the info Lou. See what your friend knows about next season being the last. You can be our informant!!!

TIS
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Wow! Well that would be something!!! I mean I might consider he was still alive and they left him for dead....but the guy didn't have his head,

I can't imagine it, but we'll see. Maybe he'll be in flashbacks or something??? Thanks for the info Lou. See what your friend knows about next season being the last. You can be our informant!!!

TIS
I'm sure he's dead in the scene, but you never know. That could have been someone's dream, fantasy, etc, and not reality.
Remember, you have someone into heavy drugs and someone that wants him dead in the worst way.
Posted By: CharlieLucifer

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
(KoOl D0oD mixed case (and all caps) is not allowed here, it's too hard to read, sorry)
"Don" JGeoff or whatever...

I was merely mocking the 7th grade level of grammar of the thread maker.

-Lucky

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 02:31 PM

Hi all,
In my opinion Tony is a genius. Wacking Ralphie and having him dissapear. People will figure it is either Paulie or Johnny Sac who killed Ralph. Ralphie's crew may kill Paulie or Johnny Sac. Carmine may decide Sac went against his wishes and call up Tony to give the go ahead. Re-enter the DiMaggio Brothers. Just my thoughts.

Paul

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
I hope not. I'd hate to change my avatar. How about you, Don P?[/QB]
I hope they dont whack Paulie either but it is a good possibilty. Im not going to change my avatar just because he got whacked. I like Joe Pantoliano, Ralphie or no Ralphie . I watched to episode last night and Im still shocked over it. This time I craked up when he said " You fat fuck"

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
I hope not. I'd hate to change my avatar. How about you, Don P?
I hope they dont whack Paulie either but it is a good possibilty. Im not going to change my avatar just because he got whacked. I like Joe Pantoliano, Ralphie or no Ralphie . I watched to episode last night and Im still shocked over it. This time I craked up when he said " You fat fuck"[/QB][/quote]Hi,
Another funny part was when Ralphie was referring to Ginny Sac. He said the mole on Shamu's fat ass.

Paul

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/14/02 08:26 PM

Yeah I forgot about that

Re: WHO WILL GO NEXT?! - 11/18/02 03:30 AM

Well, there's the answer to "who will go next?": Cosette the yipping dog!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET