Home

Old Man Baccala-Burt Young

Posted By: Paul Pisano

Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/08/02 09:49 PM

Hi,
This was the best episode of season 3. Burt Young played him. After Mustang Sally beats one of Ralphie's crew into a coma a hit is sanctioned and the contract is given to Bobby's father. He is suffering from lung cancer and accepts the assignment even though both Bobby and Junior don't want him to do it. The funniest part is after he kills Mustang Sally and turns his attention to the other guy in the room. The guy says, "NO NO Mr Baccala" while proceeding to cover his body with a chair. Like this was going to stop the bullets.

Paul
Posted By: getoverhere

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/08/02 11:25 PM

:rolleyes:
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
Hi,
This was the best episode of season 3. Burt Young played him. After Mustang Sally beats one of Ralphie's crew into a coma a hit is sanctioned and the contract is given to Bobby's father. He is suffering from lung cancer and accepts the assignment even though both Bobby and Junior don't want him to do it. The funniest part is after he kills Mustang Sally and turns his attention to the other guy in the room. The guy says, "NO NO Mr Baccala" while proceeding to cover his body with a chair. Like this was going to stop the bullets.

Paul
One thing interesting about that episode, is that
Burt Young crashes his car down the block from where I was living at the time.
....At least it's interesting to me.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 03:10 AM

Oh yeah I remeber that that was funny he had like lung cancer and he went out and did a hit
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 04:25 AM

Poor Ralphie.. his crew is always getting it.

Was it Ralphie's crew? Did he have a "crew" by then?

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 03:44 PM

Yeah I know Oblong Ralphie always gets the shitty end of the stick
Posted By: SC

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
Ralphie always gets the shitty end of the stick

Janice is behind that :rolleyes:

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 03:57 PM

Hey watch it pal Hes my favorite character

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 08:23 PM

You know... Ralphie looked kinda cute walking around in his little speedos in Florida. I wonder if he found himself some little 15 year old cuban boy, a la J. Edgar Hoover.

Maybe the "Janice" incident will come up later on.

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/09/02 09:03 PM

Hi,
On the elevator he just missed getting killed so he almost picked a fight with the guy.
Posted By: ChrisY2J

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/10/02 01:48 AM

Just for the record:
Mustang Sally was a local thug who put an unecessary beating on Bryan Spatafore with a golf putter. Bryan is the cousin of Vito Spatafore, who is a member of the Aprile crew(which was originally the crew of the late Jackie Aprile Sr, and later captained by Richie Aprile).
At that time, Gigi Cestone was the captain of the Aprile crew, which included Ralph Cifaretto, Vito, Donny K, and Eugene Pontecorvo.

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/10/02 03:46 PM

Ah yes, I now remember. Thanks for that. I remember it now because they let Gigi make the call, even though they didn't all agree with it to have the old man do the hit.

Remember Mustang Sally from Uncle Buck? He was the guy in the bowling alley that told Buck about the horse.

Re: Old Man Baccala-Burt Young - 10/10/02 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisY2J:
Just for the record:
Mustang Sally was a local thug who put an unecessary beating on Bryan Spatafore with a golf putter. Bryan is the cousin of Vito Spatafore, who is a member of the Aprile crew(which was originally the crew of the late Jackie Aprile Sr, and later captained by Richie Aprile).
At that time, Gigi Cestone was the captain of the Aprile crew, which included Ralph Cifaretto, Vito, Donny K, and Eugene Pontecorvo.
Hi,
Remember when Gigi died on the toilet. That was funny as hell.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET