Home

Who is Carmine?

Posted By: Tattaglia's a Pimp

Who is Carmine? - 10/07/02 06:02 AM

Who is Carmine? (the guy Johnny Sack went to for the sit down). I realize he is Sack's boss, but what is the relationship between the Soprano clan and Carmine's clan from NY?
Posted By: Oblong

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/07/02 12:11 PM

He's one of the NY Bosses. Tony doesn't work for him but like a lot of things, it's best to get their blessing on certain things.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/07/02 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tattaglia's a Pimp:
Who is Carmine? (the guy Johnny Sack went to for the sit down). I realize he is Sack's boss, but what is the relationship between the Soprano clan and Carmine's clan from NY?
He's apparently boss of one of the NY families. Last night Johnny Sack was refered to as Carmine's Underboss. Last Season, Sack was refered to as "Head of the NY family".
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/07/02 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Lou:
He's apparently boss of one of the NY families. Last night Johnny Sack was refered to as Carmine's Underboss. Last Season, Sack was refered to as "Head of the NY family".
Carmine Lupertazzi was mentioned in season 3, though, and he's always been Johnny's boss. Maybe Johnny was referred to as the "head" because he does most of the work and Carmine is in semi-retirement except for the money-making end of things.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/07/02 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Corpuzzi:
[quote]Originally posted by Just Lou:
[b]He's apparently boss of one of the NY families. Last night Johnny Sack was refered to as Carmine's Underboss. Last Season, Sack was refered to as "Head of the NY family".
Carmine Lupertazzi was mentioned in season 3, though, and he's always been Johnny's boss. Maybe Johnny was referred to as the "head" because he does most of the work and Carmine is in semi-retirement except for the money-making end of things.[/b][/quote]I guess it's kind of like Tony and Junior in Seasons 1 and 2.
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/08/02 04:44 AM

Or in the Godfather where Vito was semi-retired and Vito was running things. Michael still would go to his pop for advice on something as important as knocking off a capo.
Posted By: Boss_of_bosses

Re: Who is Carmine? - 10/09/02 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Lou:
[quote]Originally posted by Tattaglia's a Pimp:
[b]Who is Carmine? (the guy Johnny Sack went to for the sit down). I realize he is Sack's boss, but what is the relationship between the Soprano clan and Carmine's clan from NY?

[/b][/quote]No. Last season he was reffered to as Underboss of the NY families. Something like that.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET