Home

Favorite Season (so far)

Posted By: Snake

Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 02:40 AM

I think pretty much everyone has had time to view season 3 by now (I had to wait for the DVD release). So, out of the 3 seasons, which one is your favorite? If you want, you can post why it is below!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 02:59 AM

That's really hard!! I voted for 3, but I loved all seasons so far. I only saw seasons 1 - 3 one time, and maybe I would think differently after a second viewing, I don't know. After I saw one, I thought it was great, then after 2, I thought that was better, and the same with 3. Now I see previews of four and I think that looks great as well! The whole series is so different from any other mob/mafia movie, it just stands out!

TIS
Posted By: TonySoprano

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 12:13 PM

Havent seen 3, we dont get it in Aus and ive only bought Season 1 & 2, and to get season 3 ill have to get it off amazon.com. So in my opinion season 1.

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 10:54 PM

Jeez, I'm sorry, Tony! I forget that some folks outside the U.S. may not have caught season 3 yet! Maybe I oughta' delete this post and wait a while?
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 11:26 PM

I think that this is a great thread still Snake.

Keep it for sure, in my opinion anyway.

But, I think maybe on some other threads related to Sopranos, we should just all be careful to put in spoiler warnings, when going into substantial detail.

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/06/02 11:32 PM

You're right Wiseguy! When Season four starts, we can start a thread titled : "Sopranos Season Four Discussion" (or something like that) and make sure we don't discuss it anywhere else. That way those who have not seen it know not to even go to that thread. What do you think???

TIS
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/07/02 12:44 PM

The show keeps getting better every season so I dont really have a favorite
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/07/02 03:43 PM

Hi,
I liked season 2 the best. Richie Aprile was my favorite character. David Proval was good in the role. Dominic Chianese was very funny and should have won an award for his prtrayal of Uncle Junior.

Paul

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/07/02 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
You're right Wiseguy! When Season four starts, we can start a thread titled : "Sopranos Season Four Discussion" (or something like that) and make sure we don't discuss it anywhere else. That way those who have not seen it know not to even go to that thread. What do you think???

TIS
I think that's a great idea, TIS. It's inevitable that we Soprano fans are going to yack about it, so I wouldn't doubt there being several threads as a result. There oughta' be a thread to decide a name for Soprano fans. For instance, fans of The X-Files (like myself ) are referred to as "X-Philes"; Rush Limbaugh has his "ditto-heads." So, what would Sopranos fans be? Anyway....
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/07/02 09:39 PM

how about "The So-FAN-os"

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 02:23 AM

The ads say the Sopranos is on at 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. This means the East Coast will air it 3 hours before the West Coast. So we have to remember not to check this thread during that time span. Just a reminder, because I for one, am in the routine of being on line early Sunday evening.

TIS

PS: Can you tell I am so anxious to see it without having to wait for it to come on video!!

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 12:47 PM

I heard from manny people that this season is going to be Unbelievable. I wonder whats going to happen?

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 03:49 PM

The ad implies that one of the main characters is going to get "whacked"! Don't know who tho!

TIS

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 04:26 PM

I hope its not Uncle Junior. I have a feeling its Paulie. He did stirr up alot shit with the russians.

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 05:27 PM

There's that, plus....

***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***SPOILER***

Paulie approached Johnny Sack and hinted that he might wanna jump families and join New York at the end of season 3. But also, there were Christopher's and Silvio's arrest on book-making at the end of season 3 also. Maybe one of them is going to flip and end up like Big Pussy(?). All we can do is speculate. But if there's anything I've learned watching The Sopranos (and particularly season 3), it's that you should always expect the unexpected!

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 06:13 PM

For what it's worth,(and I know it's not much) my gut tells me it's Christopher. But like Snake says, the show is full of surprises, so it's anyone's guess.

TIS
Posted By: corleone

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 06:32 PM

you will all be very pleased with season 4, i was salud!
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 07:40 PM

Hi,
The odds on favorite to get whacked is Paulie Wallnuts.

Paul

Re: Favorite Season (so far) - 09/08/02 10:24 PM

With a show like this ya never know. Thats why I like it so much.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET