Home

Sopranos - How will it end?

Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/28/02 03:54 PM

How do you all think this series should end after season 5?

The possibilities are endless:

1. Tony gets killed by another family, or maybe by one of his own men (Ralphie?) trying to move up a la John Gotti and Paul Castellano

2. A GF III type ending with Meadow falling for the new family boss Christopher and AJ not wanting to be a part of the business and having Meadow get shot and her saying "Dad?"

3. Tony getting flipped by the feds and going into the witness protection program (unlikely, but possible)

4. Tony runs off with Melfi

5. One of the crew flips and puts Tony in jail (although I believe that Tony Sirico has it in his contract that his character Paulie Walnuts will never become a rat)

6. AJ joins the family business

I'm sure that there are tons more. Please share your ideas.
Posted By: corleone

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/28/02 08:30 PM

terrorists bomb new jersey and everyone dies.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/28/02 11:18 PM

I just talked about this with my friend today. I think he is going to get whacked but on the other hand I have a gut feeling that he will go into the Witness Protection Program(I sure as hell hope not though).

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/29/02 02:11 AM

I think that if it came down to protecting his wife and kids, he would go into the program. The fact that the show emphasizes BOTH of his families leads me to believe that this is possible.
Posted By: Goodfella 69

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/29/02 02:17 AM

I predict many favorite characters will be wacked...but i think Uncle Jr. will pass away, sadly ... I think somebody will turn traitor somewhere along the lines. I think Chris will move up in rank. I think the guy from Italy is gonna be murdered (i forgot his name). And I dono anymore im juss guessin lol.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/29/02 03:35 PM

Well check this out, I just found it on Americanmafia.com...

Sopranos

If anyone could get a larger size of that picture and paste it here it would be well appreciated. Not just by me but i'm sure everyone would love to see it in detail.

Re: Sopranos - How will it end? - 08/29/02 04:05 PM

I think Adriana should start dancing at Bada Bing.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET