Home

So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd...

Posted By: Syndicate

So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd... - 08/26/02 02:21 PM

.....omg I can't believe how awesome this show is. I kept telling myself that I would just watch one episode, maybe two. I watched four of them!!! How they can keep up that level of writing is beyond me. I can't wait to buy my set tomorrow, although I've watched about 1/4th of it already.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd... - 08/26/02 04:38 PM

I cant wait till it comes out. Ive re-wached all of the seasons and my pay check just came in the mail today.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd... - 08/26/02 08:04 PM

Syndicate,

I don't have HBO and watch season to season. When I rented Season one, I thought I'd watch one or may two episodes a day, but ended up watching the whole season in one day. I too was hooked. I love that show. I should watch them again as well, before I see the next season. It is a really good show!!

TIS
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd... - 08/26/02 08:38 PM

TIS have you ever thought about buying them? I did the same thing I rented them but I thought they would be dumb. So when I watched the first one I was hooked. Then I let my parents borrow them and they were hooked. I got just about every one I know watching The Sopranos.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: So I'm previewing Season 3 on dvd... - 08/27/02 03:22 AM

Don Palentino,

Yes, I am considering buying them. It sure would be nice to have the collection. I hope the show stays on a few more seasons!

BTW DP, I was born in Grand Rapids. I know Flint, but not real well. Is it still humid/hot there? I remember it well!!! But hated the winters much more.

TIS
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET