Home

Favorite Sopranos Character

Posted By: Goodfella 69

Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/11/02 11:56 PM

whos your favorite and why? Id hafta go with Chris...I just like em for no specific reason. Maybe I can relate to him in a few ways I guess. What about you?

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/11/02 11:56 PM

Oh and Uncle Jr too....hes a load a laghs!
Posted By: Almammater

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 12:00 AM

Silvio Dante

I got to watch the show because I'm a Little Steven fan and was curious to see him as an *actor* !
Posted By: Blake

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 01:31 AM

Mama Soprano I'd have to say Chritopher Moltisanti is one of my favs.I also like good ol' Tony Soprano!Mostly every character is on my good list.
Posted By: corleone

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 02:29 AM

my favorite goes like this..

*1.meadow
2.paulie
3.chris
4.tony

*cant help but love her so i put her at 1
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 03:20 AM

My fav would be Tony Soprano.

I also like Meadow(mostly because of Jamie Lynn Sigler, she's good looking IMHO)
Posted By: Wiseguy_1872

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 10:03 AM

Mine has to be Paulie for his sheer dedication to the job. He's a true believer in Omerta and is totally horrified by 'rats' and can't understand them. He's been clipping guys for over thirty years without question
- well until the psychic experience anyway.

Closely followed by Chris Moltisanti, for sheer attitude. I'm not predictable - honestly.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 01:43 PM

This is a hard one but Im gonna have to go with Uncle Junior. But Meadow she comes in at number two.
Posted By: CamillusDon

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 04:55 PM

I like most everyone except Tony's fat sister...Janice, whatever she was calling herself. I loved it when Richie cracked her one...even tho she showed him what you get when you hit the wrong lady... Don't get me wrong men shouldn't strike a women, but man that was good because I can't stand her, even if she is only playing a part....

...next stop off to the shrink to talk about this...
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/12/02 06:15 PM

I agree with ya Cam, Janice was just too annoying. All of my friends would bitch at me because I liked Richie. It seems like I was the only person that liked him.
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/13/02 06:30 AM

Chris is my favourite, followed closely by Adriana. They both have an attitude that I love.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/13/02 02:34 PM

I like both Tony & Carmella, although the whole cast is good. The one person I am not crazy about though Tony's son (sorry, can't think of his name-is it Tony Jr.?). I agree too that Janice is annoying also.

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/13/02 05:11 PM

Yeah I don't really care for Anthony Jr.

I also did not like Tony's mother, she was real annoying.

But I do kind of like Charmaine(artie's wife, played by Katherine Narducci. She's pretty good looking IMHO) I like her cause she's full of fire, she has a spirited personallity.
Posted By: Neri

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/13/02 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonPalentino:
I agree with ya Cam, Janice was just too annoying. All of my friends would bitch at me because I liked Richie. It seems like I was the only person that liked him.
I also liked Richie, but I was glad when he finally got what he deserved. I thought it was hilarious when Paulie and Silvio told him that he had to build that ramp and he said, how about I build a ramp up to your ass?
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/13/02 09:52 PM

I think that my favorite character is Christopher. He is so much younger than his fellow made men, and his struggle to be a part of their group is evident. He's also pretty damn funny.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/14/02 01:17 AM

I agree Iceman! Wasn't Tony's mother a real pain!!! I didn't find anything "likeable" about her character at all!! I felt sorry for poor Carmella, stuck with the "mother-in-law" from hell!!!

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/15/02 02:57 AM

Im sorry the actress who played Tony's mother actually passed away in real life but GOD DAMN she was annoying as fuck on the show. I woulda put a bullet through her head if that was my mother...jesus christ i gotta give props to the writers of that show for creating such a beleivably annoying person. And about Anthony Jr...i dont dislike him but i just wish i coulda had his part on the show instead of him. i woulda made a better son...though i probably couldnt act for shit
Posted By: Calogero

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/15/02 06:53 AM

I'll go with Tony as my favorite character. He is so good that it seems like he isn't even acting, just being himself.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/15/02 11:58 PM

Meadow is so hot!I like her alot too

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/19/02 04:51 AM

Well since noone has named him I will.

I also like Furio.
Posted By: thePusher

Re: Favorite Sopranos Character - 08/19/02 03:44 PM

IMHO the coolest person in The Sporanos has got to be Melfi's own psychiatrist Dr. Elliot Kupferberg. I can't seem to forget the scene where Melfi, her ex and their son are at a family-therapy and Kupferberg says that he is "related" to Lepke (from Murder, Inc.) - that has got to be one of the funnies scenes in Soprano-history.

Paulie is also kinda cool when he is about to loose it; like the one time when he is out in the woods with Chris and is totally paranoid.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET