Home

Soprano's Don Vittorio

Posted By: Snake

Soprano's Don Vittorio - 05/06/02 09:48 PM

I never read the credits (obviously). But there was an old guy in a wheelchair in season 2 of The Sopranos who played "Don Vittorio." It was the episode where the guys went to Sicily (called "Commendatori," I think). Anyway, was this the same guy who played "Don Tommsino" in Godfather III ? If it ain't, it must be a twin! And is this actor really wheelchair-bound?

PS-If anyone knows whether HBO is gonna replay season 3 from the beginning before season 4 starts in September (I know they're doing it right now, but it's mid-season and I missed the start), I'd appreciate any info.!
Posted By: Don Corpuzzi

Re: Soprano's Don Vittorio - 05/07/02 12:01 AM

The guy who played Don Tommasino was named Corrado Gaipa. I looked him up on imdb.com and there aren't any credits for him appearing on The Sopranos, so I'm assuming it's not him.
Posted By: Snake

Re: Soprano's Don Vittorio - 05/07/02 09:25 PM

I think it is the same guy, Don Corpuzzi. I got off my lazy duff and looked at the credits on The Sopranos episode and then the credits from Godfather III. Apparently, his name is actually Vittorio...Vittorio Duse! Sorry I bothered you dudes, but thanks for the input anyway!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET