Home

Car on Corleone Compound

Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Car on Corleone Compound - 12/26/04 10:08 AM

i've been looking around this site pretty extensively, so i'm pretty sure that this hasn't been brought up, but...

has anyone ever noticed the car inside the corleone compound in GF1. When Kay comes to visit Tom to give him the letter for Michael, there's an awkward break in the conversation, and then Kay asks about this car that's just sitting there with its door busted off. And Tom says something like, "Oh that was an accident, no one was hurt." I'm not sure if i'm missing something here, but does anyone know why they seem to make a point to mention this car?
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Car on Corleone Compound - 12/26/04 11:17 AM

Mista, welcome to the boards. This question has been raised several times in the past. In the book, when the war broke out between the families, I believe that a Corleone car was bombed. This is supposedly the car that was bombed, however there is no followup or explaination given about the car bombing in the movie.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: JustMe

Re: Car on Corleone Compound - 12/26/04 11:50 AM

Hi, Mista!
We had a pretty good discussion here.
Enjoy! smile
Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Re: Car on Corleone Compound - 12/27/04 07:33 AM

ah ok thanks for the explanation. i do remember that part in the book about the bomb and whatnot now that I look at those posts.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET