Home

Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here

Posted By: MistaMista_Tom_Hagen

Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/24/04 09:42 AM

hey everyone
wanted to share this Corleone family tree ive been making since i got into the Godfather in the first place. Its pretty extensive, as ive tried to include every named person related to the corleones. I'm new to the board, not quite sure how to post it up here or provide a link. If someone could help me out, id like to get some feedback on it.

thanks.
Posted By: DonColletti

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/24/04 09:52 AM

well, first you need the picture on the internet. Then use this method:

1. Right click the picture and left click properties.

2. Copy the entire url from HTTP:// to .jpg or whatever it is.

3. Type in [img]Put the url here, No spaces[/img]

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/27/04 07:56 AM

here's the family tree I've made.
it's sort-of seperated into 6 branches (vito, sonny, tom, fredo, mike, connie.)
sorry if it's hard to understand.

i'd enjoy any feedback or comments. also if you see any mistakes or notice anyone iv'e missed, let me know.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SC

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/27/04 10:37 AM

Very nicely done, MMTH!

My only criticism - its a little confusing to follow; perhaps you should make a separate chart for blood relations and by professional association.

I started my own charts some time ago (and have since put them on a back burner). Here's my "blood relations" chart (which needs some minor corrections/changes:

[Linked Image]

Posted By: SC

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/27/04 10:56 AM

I've resized MMTH's post to make it a little easier to read.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: svsg

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/27/04 11:16 AM

MistaMista_Tom_Hagen,

Wonderful job. I appreciate your effort in including various sources, upto the latest GFR book. It is a little complex though. Maybe you could consider removing a few entries like the abusive boyfriend of bonsera's daughter, johnny fontane's daughter etc. They are not really part of corleone family tree. orange

Someday and the day may never come, I will make a dynamic, navigatable corleone tree with images.Until then accept my appreciation of your great job. grin
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/27/04 05:26 PM

Nice job Mista. That must've taken a bit of time, but a fun project. Did you get any school credits for this?
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/28/04 03:52 AM

eek Wow, that was great. Again, a little strange with it including more than blood relations, but damn, you must have put some time into it. [Linked Image]

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/28/04 08:42 AM

glad to see everyone liked it. I did put a lot of work into it. I do realize that it may contain some uneccesary information, but that was sort of my intention going into the project; to create the most far reaching, extensive tree I could. I was always so dissappointed with the family tree on the GF special features DVD.

no I did not get any sort of school credit for it. just for fun wink .

and thanks for all the compliments.

and also, can anyone verify that clemenza is sonny's godfather? I read that on this site somewhere but never in any sort of "official" godfather matierial. It would be nice to know.

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/28/04 09:58 AM

here, quickly put togethor a little more basic tree. only blood relations on this one, and a little bit easier to read and more organized.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/28/04 10:24 AM

Originally posted by MistaMista_Tom_Hagen:
can anyone verify that clemenza is sonny's godfather? I read that on this site somewhere but never in any sort of "official" godfather matierial. It would be nice to know.
The book tells us that Clemenza is Sonny's Godfather.

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Fully Comprhensive Corleone Family Tree Here - 12/29/04 06:04 AM

MMTH, I just had to reply! The tree is awesome! I can tell you put a lot of work into it, and it's got information on it I didn't even know existed. grin Great job!

SC, I like yours, too! I started on one similar to it...not so much a tree, but with the pictures of each person. Looks good! cool
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET