mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/08/03 04:19 PM

has any body ordered or saw and mob hits

don fredo tongue
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/08/03 04:26 PM

Originally posted by Young Don:

don fredo tongue
Did you take your medication today lol The most anyone on this board had ordered was extras on their pizzas. tongue
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/08/03 08:58 PM

Yes. I ordered the Mob Hit II. My daughter bought me the Mob Hits (one) and we loved it so much that I ordered II. Great songs, great singers. I recommend them highly.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/08/03 09:01 PM

Yes, I ordered Mob Hits and Mob Hits II and Mob Hits Doo Wop.

But then I whacked the second disc in my Mob Hits collection, by accidently stepping on it while I was painting my living room mad Looks like I'll have to reorder that Mob Hit. tongue

TIS
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/09/03 04:06 PM

Funny replies ladies and germs. grin Johnny Ola is right though. No one here is in the Mafia and about 90% of us wouldn't ever want to be in the Mafia.
Posted By: Benchgod

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/09/03 04:58 PM

Isn't that the collection of songs from the various "Mob" movies?

If so...no, I haven't. However, I still have my original 8 track from GF1 When it first came out in '72. (Don't have the 8 track player however! Guess I keep the tape for sentimental reasons).

"Senator...you can have my answer now. My offer is this. Nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I'd appreciate you pay for yourself."
Posted By: TheCrazyMan

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/09/03 05:44 PM

well... either no one has any stories of mob hits, OR no one will admit to any mob hits for fear that the police and FBI will be knocking on their door in less than 5 minutes... orange

Well, the only mob hits I have is my godfather music, and the incident with the snowball from an earlier post.
Posted By: Don Pope

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 04:04 AM

that snowball hit will go down in mob history grin
Posted By: SC

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 04:22 AM

(SC banging his gavel) "Order, order in this thread"!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 12:29 PM

I'm out of order? No, you're out of order and you're out of order. Sorry, a Pacino thing,,,,you know.

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 01:31 PM

Ha ha!! What a silly thread this has become. lol Makes me wanna sing "Bang, Bang Maxwell's Silver Hammer Came Down On His Head."

lol

TIS
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 02:16 PM

All together now..."Joan was quizzical, studied pataphysical science in the home, late nights all alone with a test tube oh-oh-oh-oh"

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 02:21 PM

Originally posted by Senza Mama:
All together now..."Joan was quizzical, studied pataphysical science in the home, late nights all alone with a test tube oh-oh-oh-oh"
Ha ha smile

"Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine, calls her on the phone. Can I take you out to the pictures Jo o o oan!" tongue

Take it away S.M.!! lol

TIS
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 03:08 PM

Originally posted by SC:
(SC banging his gavel)[b] "Order, order in this thread"!

[Linked Image] [/b]
Someone say "Order"? Ill have an Italian Hoagie, with peppers on the side, and a vanilla coke.... tongue tongue tongue
Posted By: Don Vanchenzo

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 06:59 PM

don fredo tongue
Quoting from my other favorite movie Christmas Vacation -- "You serious, Clark?" orange
Posted By: Don Vanchenzo

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 07:10 PM

don fredo tongue
Okay, I'm sorry. I can't lie to you people anymore. I'm stuck in Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on; but the train I hear keeps rolling down to San Anone.

When I was just a baby, my mama told me "Son, always be a good boy and don't ever play with guns. But I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE.. When I hear that train a blowin' I hang my head, and I cry. frown

Now you know. Thanks for exposing me, Fredo. You're nothing to me now. orange

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 09:07 PM

DV,

Folsom Prison hu??? I do hope your name isn't "Sue". lol

TIS
Posted By: BadaBing

Re: mob hit in and out of the movie - 12/12/03 11:00 PM

Originally posted by Don Vanchenzo:
[b] has any body ordered or saw and mob hits

don fredo tongue
Okay, I'm sorry. I can't lie to you people anymore. I'm stuck in Folsom Prison and time keeps draggin' on; but the train I hear keeps rolling down to San Anone.

When I was just a baby, my mama told me "Son, always be a good boy and don't ever play with guns. But I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE.. When I hear that train a blowin' I hang my head, and I cry. frown

Now you know. Thanks for exposing me, Fredo. You're nothing to me now. orange [/b]
Do you have a T1 line in your cell or cable modem?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET