Home

huge trilogy painting

Posted By: cinocino1981

huge trilogy painting - 12/10/04 07:09 PM

Hey everyone,

Writing to tell everyone about a Godfather Trilogy painting for sale on ebay uk at link below:

Godfather painting
ENDS 13/12/2004 18.15 GMT

[Linked Image]

My friend did it and I've seen it in person, it looks really cool up on the wall, its massive.

Seriously, look at the web page now, theres better shots of it on there.

'Keep your fiends close but your enemies closer'
Posted By: jordyallen101

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/10/04 08:02 PM

wow its wicked mate. no wonder its 150 quid
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/11/04 03:07 AM

Man that's pretty sweet. Too bad it's the old Michael, I didn't like his hair in III.

What the hell's a quid, is that a dollar/pound?

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/11/04 12:53 PM

yeah, lol a quid is english slang for a pound smile

'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer'
Posted By: M.M. Floors

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/11/04 06:16 PM

It looks very nice. I also have some GF paintings of the Trilogy. I posted pictures before in this board. Use search.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/11/04 06:20 PM

it's definatly very nice, if i trusted ebay a little more maybe i'd buy it. but i only use ebay if i konw the person im buying off lives within subway distance of my house.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/11/04 09:56 PM

That's brilliant! What media is it in? I did a few drawings a while ago of various characters. YOu can search for them if you like.

Welcome to the site!
Mick

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/12/04 04:24 PM

Hi there,

My mate's (cinocino) just shown me the response from posting my painting here (I'm the artist) - just wanted to say thanx for all the nice comments, its great to know people like it.

It's done in acrylic paints on canvas, size 36"x36". I know people have concerns with ebay - its annoying that some people misuse it and it makes it harder for those of us that are genuine to get a response. Mr Soprano - I see you're from Toronto -unfortunately a bit more than a subway ride away from England but thanks for your interest!

Cheers to you all + Merry Christmas from both of us!

P.S. Capo de La Cosa Nostra and M. M. Floors - we would love to see your pics, where do we search?

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/14/04 10:17 PM

[url=http://www.thegodfathertrilogy.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003446#000018]Here[/u rl] is a pencil drawing I posted ages ago. If you're Sopranos fans, I posted a Soprano one too somewhere. I did post one of Vito and Michael together too, but it seems to have gone missing.

Mick

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/14/04 11:21 PM

web page

Here it is.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/17/04 12:10 AM

MM- I think those painting you have are great!However, the one thing that bothers me is the one with Michael and Fredo-Fredo didnt have his moustache in that scene. mad Everytime I look at your paintings all I see is that.Sorry ohwell

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/17/04 12:03 PM

Well I know what you mean, but it's not true what you are saying. i think this is because of the picture and the way you look at it. When I'm at home, and watch to it from the front...well...then it's definately not a moustache. I will try to get a frontal picture of it online. (The moustache is too big to be a moustache. smile )

It's also the way of painting. When you paint black/white it's very difficult to give expressions.

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/18/04 01:59 PM

Wow - cool both the paintings and pencil drawings are very cool. smile

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/20/04 09:06 PM

MM, that triptych is brilliant! I've never seen it before. What's it painted with?

Mick

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/21/04 10:25 AM

Acryl-paint (I don't know if this is the correct word in English). When I use a internet book Dutch-English it says it's is called "acrylic" but I doubt it.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/21/04 01:47 PM

Nice paintings,if wish i could draw like that smile
Posted By: Blake

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/21/04 07:02 PM

That's really nice.

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/21/04 08:55 PM

Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
Acryl-paint (I don't know if this is the correct word in English). When I use a internet book Dutch-English it says it's is called "acrylic" but I doubt it.
Yeah, I paint in those too. Although I recently bought oil paints, and will start to use them soon...

Mick

Re: huge trilogy painting - 12/22/04 10:04 AM

Originally posted by Partagas:
Originally posted by M.M. Floors:
[b] web page

Here it is.
Awesome portraits! You did these yourself? How much to make a set for me? [/b]
Unfortunately I can't make them myself.

The originals are portraits of 60x70cm. And they are very expensive. (It's also authentic. I got the papers signed by the man who made the paintings)

Although, my dad, also a painter, can make them. But he's to busy with other projects. Luckily for me he has time enough to make a copy of the portrait of Fredo/Michael in a 120x140cm in acryl. Then I use the big one for my student-room in Nijmegen and the originals are save at home.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET