Home

Made my bones in the snow

Posted By: TheCrazyMan

Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 04:37 PM

This is a little bit of a funny story, and kinda reflects GF Part II

Well, over here in NJ, it is a blizzard right now, and I was in college yesterday taking my Friday classes (Apparently we're the only state-run school that doesn't close on a state-wide emergency). I head there, and some loser chucks a snowball at me, right to the back of my head. I turn around, I see the guy laughing and he runs off...
I don't say anything and I just walk to my classes. Ticked off as all hell, but not letting it get to me.

About a few hours later, I heading back to my car, and I see that same SOB walking out of the food court, not too far from me, so I felt it was payback time. I grabbed some snow, and I packed it nice and tight as I followed him all through the snow and the blizzard back to his townhouse. Amazingly enough, he didnt see me, I kept myself in the background, taking paths behind the bushes and trees.
Well, he gets to his townhouse, and as he gets inside, the door doesn't close so I sneak in. I walk in and I see him trying to get his room door open, he slowly turns around but doesn't get a chance to see me, as I fastball the snowball right between his eyes.
He's reeling from the impact as I run out there. To my luck a friend of mine was getting into his townhouse and I rush over with him, sneak inside, and slowly shut the door. I look out the window and I see the guy running out there, trying to see where I went to. Looks left and right, and just swears out something as he goes back inside. I hang with my friend for about an hour BSing and such until I head out. I step out the door, expecting him to wait for me, but I was in the clear. I tell ya, I seriously lucked out.

Plus, its the end of the semester so friday was my last class, and I live off campus so I seriously doubt he and I will ever run into each other again...
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 04:41 PM

lol good job making enemies. At least you retaliated. That's a good story. Better always have a snowball though handy for when he makes his attack back.
Posted By: johnny ola

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 07:13 PM

Did you remember to bring leave the snowball and bring the cannolis? tongue
Posted By: tripwire

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 07:15 PM

Just make sure your curtains are closed... grin
Posted By: SC

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 09:23 PM

Originally posted by TheCrazyMan:
About a few hours later........
Good. Revenge is a dish best served cold. tongue
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/06/03 11:30 PM

Run if you hear a hellecopter above your house.

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/07/03 12:06 AM

thanks guys, well, granted I know Ishouldn't do stuff like that, but suffering 4 years of that form of humiliation every winter, i knew i had enough. It was time to show ppl I'm not a pushover anymore... I've unmasked myself.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/07/03 03:13 AM

That was me you bastard! orange orange orange orange tongue
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/07/03 04:11 AM

lol Good one Sonny C.

Can't say I really blame you for being ticked off C.M. In some instances I really do believe revenge is sweet. Nobody got hurt, yet you got back at that jerk. He may think twice before he does it again. smile

TIS
Posted By: Disaffected

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/07/03 09:03 PM

Hahaha that's awesome! Give the prick what's due to him.

Goob job!
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/07/03 11:47 PM

Originally posted by Disaffected:
Hahaha that's awesome! Give the prick what's due to him.

Goob job!
Ditto

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/09/03 05:48 PM

yeah, no kidding.. I never get mad, I just get even.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/09/03 05:53 PM

Originally posted by SC:
Good. Revenge is a dish best served cold. tongue
[Linked Image] That was great, SC!
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/10/03 05:45 PM

I don't remember any snowball fights in the GF's. confused

What if you unknowingly scooped up a small rock in the snowball and it went in this guy's eye. And he loses his eyesight and then the other eye is affected and he goes blind and one day his seeing eye dog screws up and they both get run over by a truck and killed. This war stops NOW!
Posted By: SC

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/10/03 07:10 PM

MaryCas -

I get the impression your mother never let you have a Red Ryder BB gun rifle.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/10/03 07:48 PM

You do bring back the memories....Red Ryder had a little kid as a sidekick, didn't he?

Do you remember his name? (I don't)

Snowball fights in The Trilogy? I don't remember any, but I recall at least two scenes when there was snow on the ground.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/10/03 08:23 PM

by SC
I get the impression your mother never let you have a Red Ryder BB gun rifle.
Actually my older brother had one and my mother always said, "Be careful with that, you'll shoot somebody's eye out." I had a CO2 powered BB gun. But I wasn't allowed to run with scissors.

Snow in the GFs
1. Michael and Kay outside Best and Co.
2. Tom Hagen outside a store when Sollozzo kipnaps him.
3. Outside the diner where Tom is held hostage
4. Michael and Kay outside Radio City ??? (not sure)
5. Snowing when McCluskey socks Mike.
6. On the ground in the compound when Michael comes back from the hospital.
7. On the ground in Tahoe when Mike comes back from Cuba.
8. ???? anymore???

Maybe Mike should have whacked Kay with a snowball.

PS: In the Daily News today there was an article and picture of a guy selling snowballs in Manhattan for $1. He made $6. (BTW, there is still snow on the ground here. Some people are so lazy.)
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Made my bones in the snow - 12/10/03 08:47 PM

9. After his return from Miami, when Michael visits Pentangeli at what was once the Corleone compound.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET