Home

Vincent's right hand man

Posted By: Zasa

Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 01:31 AM

Anyone know what the name of Vincent's right hand man is in Godfather Part III? He doesn't have too prominent a speaking part but he always seems to be hanging around. He is seen taking orders from Vincent at the opera house and I believe he is sitting in between Vincent and Calo when they are talking to Don Tommasion after they arrive in Sicily.

I think that he may be called Lou Pennino, but I'm getting that from Peter Biskind's Godfather companion, so who knows how reliable that is.

Any help?

-Zasa
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 02:22 AM

I think that his name was Armand.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 02:24 AM

No, you're thinking of Armand Abbandando, Michael's PR guy who is shown talking to the press at the party in the beginning. He was sitting next to BJ in the Don Tomassino scene.
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 03:17 AM

No, the PR guy is Dominic Abbandando. I think the guy hanging around Vincent IS named Armand, but I'm not sure.
Posted By: Santino Jr

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 07:51 AM

Mr. Joe Zasa...

Ill like to push you out of the chopper orange
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 09:52 AM

Originally posted by Santino Jr:
Mr. Joe Zasa...

Ill like to push you out of the chopper orange
?????? What does this have to do with the topic at hand? confused

Don Cardi cool
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 01:05 PM

I thought his name was Lou.

Isn't Armand the name of one of the twin body guards? confused
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/13/04 02:29 PM

You are correct, Freddie C. I just checked the IMDB thing and it says "Twin Bodyguard Armand" (the other one is named Francesco, evidently) and also lists a Lou Penning, who I guess must be the guy hanging around Vincent then (btw, is he the guy who scratches up the car at the festa when they whack Zasa?)
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/14/04 12:08 AM

I believe the guy you're thinking of was named Lou Pennino in the movie, and was played by Robert Cicchini.

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/14/04 08:31 PM

yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks everyone.

-Zasa
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Vincent's right hand man - 11/29/04 01:15 PM

I was just re-reading a biography of Francis Ford Coppola, and it turns out that Pennino is his mother's maiden name.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET