Home

A question about the secong GF

Posted By: maryb

A question about the secong GF - 10/01/04 12:05 AM

I haven't seen the secong gf but I have seen the first one and the third one. In the third one I saw that Fredo was killed in the second movie, and I was wondering why did Michael have Fredo killed. I'm confused about it.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/01/04 12:09 AM

Mary, GFII is arguably the best of the three movies in the GF Trilogy. You owe it to yourself to view it, then you'll see why Fredo was killed.
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/01/04 12:17 AM

Yes do yourself the favor of a lifetime and just rent the second one.That is 100%better than someone merely telling the story to you.
Posted By: Sophia

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/01/04 01:11 PM

MaryB - you have to see GFII to understand GFIII.
GFII explains so much and shows which direction the "family" went in after the death of Don Vito.
What's also great is you see how Michael gains control and plus he looks hot in all the scenes!
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/02/04 11:56 AM

u have got to watch gf2 best sequel ever. you dont no what your missing
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/02/04 11:57 AM

u have got to watch gf2 best sequel ever. you dont no what your missing
Posted By: sicilianspider

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/02/04 03:07 PM

The Godfather Part II was one of the very few sequels that actually vividly expanded on the first film and engrossed the audience in a deeper plot. I'm in awe of the work of Coppola and Puzo.

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/09/04 01:22 AM

I started watching the second movie yesterday and I watched some today. It seems really interseting so far.

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/11/04 08:12 PM

I just finished the movie and I really liked it, now I understand the third movie better.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: A question about the secong GF - 10/11/04 08:40 PM

Of course this is water under the bridge...but I'm totally flumoxed as to why anyone would view GFIII in the first place without having seen GFII.

Anyway, better late than never ... and kudos to all your listmates for recommending you see GFII for yourself instead of telling you Fredo's story!!

(and Turnbull's right...it is the BEST of the three)!

Apple
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET