Home

Clemenza's death?

Posted By: AllEyesOnChris

Clemenza's death? - 09/13/04 06:08 PM

Can someone please tell me how/when Clemenza dies in the trilogy? I don't remember it ever being mentioned.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/13/04 06:24 PM

THEERE WAS A FALL OUT OVER PAY,SO THEY DECIDED TO KILL HIM OFF BEFORE MAKING GF2.AT THE COMUNION AT THE BEGINING OF GG2 PENTANGILER MENTIONS THAT IT WAS NO HEART ATTACK,THE RISSOTO BROS WAS INVOLVED
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/13/04 06:35 PM

STOP YELLING!!!
Posted By: SC

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/13/04 08:14 PM

Please don't post in all capital letters - its considered rude.
Posted By: AppleOnYa

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/13/04 08:24 PM

Originally posted by AllEyesOnChris:
Can someone please tell me how/when Clemenza dies in the trilogy? I don't remember it ever being mentioned.
It is mentioned pretty early in GFII, in the scene between Fredo and Pentangelli. It's made clear that Clemenza was only recently deceased...like probably less than a year prior to Anthony's First Communion.

Clemenza's death is also mentioned during the meeting later that evening between Frankie and Michael where problems with the Rosatto Bros. is being discussed.

It is never really made clear HOW he died, except that it was '...no heart attack...'.

AppleOnYa
Posted By: olivant

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/18/04 04:33 PM

Much of the GF parallels real events. Clemenza may be Joseph Magliocco who took over the Profaci family after Joe profaci died. In 1963 Magliocco died of a heart attack, but only after confessing to other Dons that he had helped Joe Bonanno in his ill-fated attempt to wipe out several of the Dons.
Posted By: goodfellaoggie

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/18/04 04:41 PM

Originally posted by Nice Guy Eddie:
[b]STOP YELLING!!! [/b]
YES! PLEASE! lol

GoodFella
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Clemenza's death? - 09/18/04 09:19 PM

Olivant-That is possible too. Willy Cici's line"That was no heat attack" always makes me think something else happened but was fed to the newspapers and such as a heart attack.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET