Home

Al Pacino and Diane Keaton

Posted By: MrsPacino

Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/22/04 11:32 AM

Hiya everyone

does anyone know if al and diane were lovers during the first two godfather films. I know they were together while making the third film and had read that they had a lengthy relationship but there is no mention if they were together during the first two films.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/22/04 02:18 PM

Yes, they did date. I'm not sure of the dates though. I think it was during the making of at least one of the films. I know it was several years.

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/22/04 02:42 PM

she is sooooooooooooo lucky

although i cannot believe that she said warren beatty was the most beautiful man she dated no way Al is soooooooooooo much sexier
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/22/04 11:09 PM

She certainly does go for variety in her choice of men.

Let's not forget that she also had a relationship with Woody Allen.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/23/04 12:06 AM

I know her relationship with both Pacino & Allen were lenghty ones. However, has she ever been married??? I don't follow her personal life really. ohwell

TIS
Posted By: Santino Felice

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/23/04 01:25 AM

Wow neva knew that, i guessing the feelings between Michael and Kay in GF3 might have come from somewhere other than the script.
Posted By: Sophia

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/23/04 06:52 PM

I thought they were "Serious" on part II and they lasted a good while. They were broken up by GFIII but the only reason they got together was for the $$ -
By the way, I'm not a huge Diane Keaton fan, she's very odd looking but a fine actress but she looks so much better in GFIII.

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/24/04 09:06 PM

hmm why would they get together for money?

i think they knew each other even before they made the first film but not too sure when they got together
Posted By: Don Sonny Corleone

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 08/25/04 02:04 AM

I think by "getting together for money" Sophia ment making a movie together.
Posted By: maryb

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 09/07/04 08:26 PM

mrs. pacino, i agree that diane keaton is sooo lucky to have gone out with al pacino. i think that he is soo sexy. i also love that he is very hansome.
Posted By: pacino'sgirl

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 09/08/04 01:18 AM

i wish al and diane were still together. i mean if i cant have him diane can lol. i cant believe she dated woody allen. i mean hes slightly funny but EXTREMELY annoying. i loved how in the barbra walters interview before the oscars she said al has the most beutiful face. so true diane sooo true. iwould love them to another movie together like a romantic comedy
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 10/10/04 05:54 AM

Originally posted by The Irish Mafia 28:
Al Pacino is my favorite actor of all time.
Come on answer my question, are you just drunk or trying to run up your post count?

I find this VERY funny what you are doing.
Posted By: Paul Krendler

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 10/10/04 07:41 AM

I think that FFC mentions something about the fact that Al and Diane Keaton were together during GFIII during the film's commentary (but I could be wrong) grin The information on this website certainly backs it up.

If you watch the GF Special Features disc on the boxset, there is a documentary which I believe confirms that Al and Diane knew each other pre-GF (although I could be wrong again - it could be in the FFC commentary).

PK
Posted By: filmbuff

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 10/29/04 05:30 PM

Originally posted by pacino'sgirl:
i cant believe she dated woody allen. i mean hes slightly funny but EXTREMELY annoying.
Hey! Don't talk like that about Woody Allen. He's one of the most influential comedians America has ever produced. Although when it comes to looks I'd probably drift towards Al.
Posted By: Mrs Mengoni

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 10/31/04 06:25 PM

Originally posted by Paul Krendler:
I think that FFC mentions something about the fact that Al and Diane Keaton were together during GFIII during the film's commentary (but I could be wrong) grin The information on this website certainly backs it up.

If you watch the GF Special Features disc on the boxset, there is a documentary which I believe confirms that Al and Diane knew each other pre-GF (although I could be wrong again - it could be in the FFC commentary).

PK
You're right, Al Pacino says himself that he knew Diane before "The Godfather". And I love the fact that she picked him from all the other actors that were reading for the part of Michael! grin
Posted By: The REAL Victor Rizzi

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/01/04 03:40 AM

If they were together during the filming of GFII, at least at Tahoe, they were keeping a very low profile on the set. Pacino could often be seen out and about on the Kaiser Estate when not filming, talking with extras and tossing a football around with the kids. Diane pretty much disappeared when not filming. As I recall, they weren't even staying at the same condminium complex.

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/02/04 01:03 AM

You're not fooling anyone, and its a little annoying. Just my thoughts,you can continue if you really feel the need. But as I remember it, it was Diane was throwing the football grin
Posted By: The REAL Victor Rizzi

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/07/04 10:30 PM

I'm not trying to fool anyone, you can belive what you like. I have fond memories of that period of my life, and certainly don't need your validation. But hey, thanks for making me feel welcome here.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/07/04 10:41 PM

hey the read victor rizzi, don't take it the wrong way. im sure he is just playing around with you. welcome to the site, and have fun. say what you need as long as it regards the topics. take care.

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/08/04 03:22 AM

Hey RVR-Read my PM, I dont think this is the place to go on.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Al Pacino and Diane Keaton - 11/09/04 03:08 AM

this is a little weird. but it keeps showing that i only have 131 posts. that's a bit weird.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET